- 04-30-2013 #11
Your Arginine dosage is a bit high, in my opinion. Also, I noticed the volume pills you were taking contain zinc. Some of your symptoms match those of zinc poisoning. I've had it before and, believe me, it SUCKS. And don't forget, zinc and arginine both occur naturally in foods, so you could potentially be overdoing it on either of those.
- 04-30-2013 #12
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Thanks so much for your response, really appreciate it!
What would you suggest as a doseage of arginine??
- 04-30-2013 #13
For your application, I'd suggest around 400mg, two to three times per day. Arginine is something that MANY people overdo. Your 2000mg dosage isn't extremely high, but I've seen people taking up to 20 grams of that stuff daily. But I guess everyone's body will respond differently. I've cycled it before, using a Citrulline/arginine supplement, but I usually just try to consume foods naturally high in arginine. Arginine can potentially help blood flow by means of nitric oxide retention, thus improving your overall circulation. And on a sexual level, this will increase your EQ. But remember, nothing helps blood circulation better than proper diet and exercise. All the arginine in the world won't help you if those arteries are clogged.
- By Heat97 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:10 AM
- By aspen in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:43 PM
- By LordZedd14 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:42 AM
- By hilikus in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:55 AM
- By drei19 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2010, 07:33 AM