Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conditioning your penis for certain exercises = bullshit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning your penis for certain exercises = bullshit?

I've read some people on here claiming that it's bullshit.

The best way to condition your penis for hanging is hanging and the best way to condition your penis for pumping is pumping. Back when penis pumps were prescription only, I don't think they told the patients to condition their penis' with manual exercises for a couple of months before using them.

Just a thought. What do you guys think?

You can start hanging with 10 gramms, pumping with a very low intensity.
    You can't do Uli's at 50% EL, you won't clamp for 10 seconds with 50% EL, and you don't want to toughen your tunica with high intensity exercises before you have exhausted all easy gains.
    It's also a safety approach , one could start PE without warm up doing 20 minutes sessions of Horse squeezes and make great gains, or he could also injure himself.
    If you jump into too intense PE too early, you will quickly overtrain and therefore hinder gains (and toughen the Tunica).

By the way I think this merely concerns girth work.
    popol5169
    Member of the Month Nov 2014
    Last edited by popol5169; 04-29-2013, 06:53 PM.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Girth work requires "conditioning" because blood vessels are stressed pretty hard, making girth work the main source of PE injuries. Hanging, extending, and manual stretching can be done basically every day.

Either way you start out small and ramp up the intensity, so no, nothing requires "conditioning." Conditioning is just an unfortunate side effect of PE that requires us to increase the intensity over time. The difference between girth and length routines is that girth work warrants break days while length work can be done virtually every day. This is another reason why I think length/girth stuff should be completely separate from each other (besides light jelqing or edging to restore blood flow after stretching, mainly hanging and extending).

The only things you MIGHT need conditioning for are exercises where you cannot start as low intensity as you may want, such as clamping.
      eow.
      Member of the Month April 2013
      Last edited by eow.; 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I started out with stretching and pumping, right out of the gate. I did have one small injury from pumping but it was due to the maker of my pump saying that 5 to 10 hg is a safe limit. It never said dont go above a certain hg in the beginning, I followed it to the letter but their letter was wrong.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I read the original post and all I have to say is to do whatever the hell you want. It is your penis, your body, your time. Did I say your penis? You may get hurt, you may not. It is your penis.

Now with my penis, I took the safe approach. I did the conditioning. I do the warm ups, cool downs, rests the gradual increase of intensity. Why? Because it is my penis.

But do what you want with yours. Then come back and tell us about it. There is an injury section in this forum by the way.

Comment

Is there any way to tell if you've toughened your tunica? I'm not sure if I've experienced any of this yet. I've had flaccid gains but they aren't really turning into erect gains. I've even done some erect stretches too. Hoping I haven't hindered anything.

Comment

"Conditioning" can refer to strengthening the penile tissues and the muscles/organs associated with intercourse/ejaculation/orgasm, and also improving blood flow. You can even expand the definition to encompass sexual control and even mindset. While there's some overlap with "enlargement" exercises, there is a distinction between enlargement and conditioning.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well, that doesn't really answer my question but ok... :/ I'm just going to assume there is no way to really tell.

Comment

I was replying to the initial post. Also, the methods in the post you replied to does a good job of addressing both facets of training. There's nothing wrong with "toughening" the tunica- you want your penile tissues to be strong. What you need to do though is to ensure that you balance a strong tunica with maximum flexibility (stretch) and ensure that toughness isn't mistaken for inflexibility. Think of the way a gymnast or yogi trains and you'll get an idea of the "balance" involved.

If your tunica is very tough, then pre-exhausting your stretches with exercises like the squeeze or "erect bends" should help.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I believe conditioning your dick before embarking on a full PE routine is the most efficient and safest way to go. However, if you intend to concentrate on one specific exercise such as pumping or hanging you can condition your dick by setting up a light "condition" program using low vacuum levels and short sessions and slowly build up over time making sure to check your EQ at every step of the way and be willing to back down the level should there be a negative effect on your EQ. Similarly with a hanging routine. In other words you need to start with a beginners pumping/hanging routine.

However, any good pumping and hanging program should be combined with a good manual program in order to derive the symbiotic benefits of combining the two types of exercise. Hence, a good beginners (JP90) program is recommended ito condition your dick for the manual exercises.

By the way, medically approved VED pumping only entails about five minutes or less of time under vacuum in order to achieve an erection which is then maintained by a constriction band. Accordingly, conditioning is not an issue.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Replace conditioning with LEARNING. You need to learn more about your penis; kegels, reverse kegels, red spots, PI, EQ levels, jelqs, etc..

You should at least know all the rules and learn them before you can break them.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        What you need to do though is to ensure that you balance a strong tunica with maximum flexibility (stretch) and ensure that toughness isn't mistaken for inflexibility. Think of the way a gymnast or yogi trains and you'll get an idea of the "balance" involved.
                        So do you know if it is possible to make it flexible after it has toughened up?
                        How to be sure my tunica isn't flexible enough?

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                          So do you know if it is possible to make it flexible after it has toughened up?
                          How to be sure my tunica isn't flexible enough?
                          With the right stimulus/recovery you should be able to effect any adaptation you like. If you're training is showing gains in other areas while you maintain good EQ, then the flexibility issue is something you may wish to address specifically.

For the tunicae, exercises like erect bends followed by squeezes, then followed by intense stretches will do well to affect both the longitudinal and latitudinal tunicae. Combine that with tissue expanding stamina work followed by applied heat (and rest), and you should note more flexibility.
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 05-13-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            I believe conditioning your dick before embarking on a full PE routine is the most efficient and safest way to go...
                            Agreed- your penis should have some degree of "fitness" before you embark on a full enlargement routine. If your EQ is low, a few weeks of focusing exclusively to bring that up to par should actually benefit you once you decide to transition to a full routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              With the right stimulus/recovery you should be able to effect any adaptation you like. If you're training is showing gains in other areas while you maintain good EQ, then the flexibility issue is something you may wish to address specifically.

For the tunicae, exercises like erect bends followed by squeezes, then followed by intense stretches will do well to affect both the longitudinal and latitudinal tunicae. Combine that with tissue expanding stamina work followed by applied heat (and rest), and you should note more flexibility.
                              Thanks a lot for the great reply!

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X