- 04-30-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
When i jelq, in order to keep the proper erection level and just to mix things up, i'll swtich between a normal jelq ("u" shape with my thumb on top and index on bottom, palm mostly facing up or towards me) and an "overhand" jelq ("u" shape with my thumb on bottom and index on top, palm mostly facing down or away from me).
just wondering if there was any particular difference in the effects of both jelqs. i do both around 50% - 65% errection level (not hard enough to have sex, but just. im looking for girth more than length)."PE is a journey, not a destination."
Initial Measurments (3/31/13)
BPEL : 8"
EG: 5.5" mid shaft.
EG: 6.5" - 7.0"
- 04-30-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Blog Entries
Not really. You probably get a better grip on the base of your penis with the overhand.
- By riceboy287 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2013, 12:27 AM
- By 808 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:54 PM
- By phillweds in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:27 AM
- By JB1977 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:10 AM
- By IkeRed in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:40 PM