question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Can sitting down for long periods of time for a very long time effect the growth of your penis?? Or does that not effect the growth of anything at all?

Don't think it would effect growth .
    Use the time to do more kegals .
    Do you use a stretcher ?

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by bigd1234 View Post
      Can sitting down for long periods of time for a very long time effect the growth of your penis?? Or does that not effect the growth of anything at all?
      Studies have shown that sitting for extended periods drastically decreases healthy blood circulation, so...I guess indirectly it possibly could. It could hurt EQ for sure, I'd say.

Comment

not sure, but its not good for your prostate and it causes hemorrhoids as well.
        smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

so me sitting all those years playing video games has made my penis small? Does that mean if I get back to normal will my penis go back to normal??

Comment

so me sitting all those years playing video games has made my penis small? Does that mean if I get back to normal will my penis go back to normal??
            Just eat right and exercise. Get those arteries clean and pumping. You could be better off than you ever were before.

Comment

I recently had to stand for long periods at a time while doing things in front of me with my hands. I noticed the hardest erections I've gotten since I last ran about a month ago.

More importantly, it can cause back problems and obesity. My suggestions: get a dog or a pair of running shoes.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

So, it is true that I have a small penis because I've been sitting all these years?

Comment

So, it is true that I have a small penis because I've been sitting all these years?
                  Seriously?! You have a small penis because that's what genetics has given you. Luckily for you this site exists so stop concerning yourself about the why and start concentrating on the how. Everyone here is just trying to tell you that it is not healthy to sit for long periods of time so get up and get active. Your whole body will benefit from increased activity.
                  Started seriously on 4/8/13
                  5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
                  6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
                  6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                  6/27/13
                  6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                  7/3/13
                  7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                  6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment

Still I really did do a lot of sitting when I was in 7th grade don't know if that screwed my puberty cycle up.. What grade do you usually start going through puberty?

So sitting will not effect the size of your penis at all?

Comment

Sitting for long periods of time can have an effect on blood circulation so in theory, yes, it could have an effect on penis size but more along the lines of less blood flow to that region and not so much the genetic makeup of your penis. You seem like a young guy so again, stop worrying and start growing. Get some good cardio exercise at least 3 times a week, drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Your body will thank you for it.
                      Started seriously on 4/8/13
                      5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
                      6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
                      6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                      6/27/13
                      6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                      7/3/13
                      7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                      6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment

you all have be scared.. im never sitting ever again

Comment

you all have be scared.. im never sitting ever again
                          Furryone is exactly right. And no, sitting hasn't made your penis small. As he said, it might indirectly affect you by means of blood circulation. And it DEFINITELY didn't screw up your puberty, although being more active could possibly give you more of your desired results during puberty. Be active, eat right, be sexual, and be happy. But don't force anything and try not to worry too much.

Comment

Well, I've stood almost all day, and noticed that when I sat down for the first time my penis doesn't shrink up like it usually does when I've looked at it when I've sat down for such a long time...

Comment

Here's the thing that bugs me about these kinds of posts: you are worried that too much sitting is bad for your penis's growth - what about the rest of your body? Did it ever occur to you that sitting around too much isn't good period? The thought only hit you when you figured it might hurt your pride and joy? Too many posts to count asking if getting an extra hour of sleep will help their pecker, will exercising help my pecker, will extra protein help my pecker..................Worry about the rest of your body, the 99.99% not related to your damn penis. Take care of your body and it will take care of your penis. It won't make it fatter or longer, but it will be healthier. Get into a good PE program that works for you not the next guy, and everything will work out. But only worrying about your penis and not the rest of yourself simply makes no sense at all to me. Reading your post verbatim is how that comes off to me. I'm tired, I have to go sit down now.......................!!!
                              rbi99
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month Nov 2017
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by rbi99; 05-01-2013, 07:09 PM.
                              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                              The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                              X