- 05-01-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Hi, im done the jp's 90 day routine and had +0.25" nbpl and no girth gains, (the lengh gains happend month ago) no im done with the jps and want to continue so i understood that there is alot of streching and what exacly they are doing? The streching without jelqing can lead to new gains?
I have a question aboit bed fowers- i did it last night( 20 minutes per side=40 minutes), so now it can be my warmup but the question is if this strech can make my flaccid be bigger and if yes so this gain hold for long time? Or just when im jelqing?
And how about some more streching, can you help me out? How are they working and can i gain from them?
Can you give me a place to find some strechings?
And what do you suggest for some one who only done the jps 90 routine?
- 05-01-2013 #2
Member of the Month Nov 2014
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Octopus's garden
You gained, so don't change much in your routine, as for stretches you can do directional and rotational stretches, with at least a thirty seconds hold for each.
Make sure you're jelqing properly if you want girth (at least five seconds per stroke, an erection level above 60%).
Again, a gain () is a sign that you should keep doing the same routine, just add a bit more intensity if you want to.
And Yes, stretching on it's own can lead to length gains.https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html
Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes
Off to the real world.
- By daderkader in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
- By Deeez in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
- By aimingfor8 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:36 PM
- By Brian98 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:28 PM
- By Heraldo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:04 PM