The Visualizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Visualizer

I don't know if this was posted previosly here on the forums, but I found an awesome site that can help us all visualize our actual sizes and goals and I tought it would be nice to share with you guys: http://www.thevisualiser.net

Have Fun with it!
    Cheers!
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

That sight is great to compare where you start out and where you are now! I wish they had it so that you would adjust your fat- pad.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Hephaestus View Post
      I don't know if this was posted previosly here on the forums, but I found an awesome site that can help us all visualize our actual sizes and goals and I tought it would be nice to share with you guys: http://www.thevisualiser.net

Have Fun with it!
      Cheers!
      the only downside is that they use a perfect circle as a basis for girth diameter..

Comment

Damnz, I've made a 45% increase in Volume so far; AM I LOUD YET!?!?!?
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Really handy tool to check the visual effect of more girth. Just check 8x5 vs 8x6 . 8x5 looks a lot longer !
          01/04/13 : 18 cm BPEL . 17 cm NBPEL . Flaccid Length : 12.5 cm . Errect Girth : 13 cm (1st April no 4th January)
          Short Term Goal : Just gain anything measureable
          I'm Trying to Improve my English skills, so when I'm making mistakes please be kind enough to correct me

Comment

Pretty sweet, although at 7.3"x5.25" I thought I'd be more than 10% larger by volume than average... ?
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

This site is so motivational for me! When I put in my starting stats 5.5 bpel & 4.7 meg and compare it to 7.4 bpel & 5.5 meg, it tells me that I am 92% larger by volume.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Glad you guys liked it! I think some moderator should put in a place where everyone can see, I think it would really help people out ^^
                LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Working...
                X