Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roommate claims to have a 10 inch. How common is that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roommate claims to have a 10 inch. How common is that?

How common is a naturally occurring ten inch penis? I'm thinking he might be mistaken. To begin with, he's rather overweight. He probably has a 1-2 inch fat pad. Since he's not a PE practitioner, he probably measures from the side as well. That would mean if he were to do a bone pressed measurement from the side, he'd have an eleven or twelve inch penis. I think if he were to measure correctly, it might be eight or nine. Opinions? How likely do you think this is?

He's 99.9% measuring wrong
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

He is most likely a liar.
      Current
      Length
      15/11/14
      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
      28/11/14
      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I know if my buddy said he had an 10 inch dick, I would demand proof, seriously Extremely rare so why not.
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

BPEL; Butthole Pressed Erected Length.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            I know if my buddy said he had an 10 inch dick, I would demand proof, seriously Extremely rare so why not.
            The creepy part is that when I asked him if he was sure he was measuring correctly, he slowly began undoing his pants before I told him "I don't need to see that." I think he really would. I'm curious, but not THAT curious. -_-

Comment

But yeah, I think he's either bullshitting, measuring wrong, or both.

Comment

He's rather overweight you say? He could be saying it to compensate. Interesting that he went to pull down his pants though, suggests to me that either:

a) He believes he is 10" but is measuring wrong; or
                b) He (correctly) predicted that you wouldn't call his bluff when he went to 'prove' it.

The third option is he does actually have a 10"er, but it seems unlikely.

How does that even come up in conversation anyway? If he mentioned it, it comes back to my original point about him compensating for his weight.
                BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
                MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by BTA View Post
                  He's rather overweight you say? He could be saying it to compensate. Interesting that he went to pull down his pants though, suggests to me that either:

a) He believes he is 10" but is measuring wrong; or
                  b) He (correctly) predicted that you wouldn't call his bluff when he went to 'prove' it.

The third option is he does actually have a 10"er, but it seems unlikely.

How does that even come up in conversation anyway? If he mentioned it, it comes back to my original point about him compensating for his weight.
                  We were discussing a fellow who claimed redheads were feisty in bed. My roommate claimed that just by looking at him he could tell he was a virgin. I don't quite remember how, but the topic of my roommate's sexual exploits came up. He said some women had a blast with him, and others were scarred for life. When I inquired further, that's when he referred to his size.

Comment

two words -- "Prove it"
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with examining another guy's penis if he claims to have an unusually large one.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I could care less what other people say. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. So what?!?! Does your dick work? That's all that matters.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                          I could care less what other people say. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. So what?!?! Does your dick work? That's all that matters.
                          True true. The other thing that matters is that no matter how hard I work, there will always be a bigger guy, and so I am content to be as big as I can be. I will admit though, even though his measurement is likely to be done incorrectly, he still has a big dick, and it's motivated me to once again dedicate my full effort to making mine bigger!

Comment

Are you even sure it is over average?

I remember a guy saying he had a huge one and I had just seen it in the change room under average .
                            He claimed it grew a ton and would show me . I thought he was gay and hitting on me, so I was out of there.
                            Pegasus
                            Administrator
                            PE Gym Editor
                            PEGym Hero
                            Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                            Last edited by Pegasus; 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

10"?? Possible. More likely he is full of shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X