What for supplements for PEING?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What for supplements for PEING?

Hello guys i was thinking of buying some supplements for peing im not sure which type of l-arginine.Would you recommend me buying any kind of herb pills for the penis enhancement on my workouts?When yes whats the cheapest out there thanks for your advice

Is this the best and cheapest?

TiTan Supplement Facts
    L-Arginine HCL - 350 mg
    Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Extract) - 40 mg
    Maca - 200 mg
    Ginkgo Biloba Extract 24/6 - 20 mg
    Siberian Ginseng 35:1 (Root) - 200 mg
    Tribulus Terrestrius 40% Extract - 50 mg
    Yohimbe Extract (Bark) 2% - 150 mg

Comment

You don't really need any supplements. They won't help you as much as you think it would.
      Current
      Length
      15/11/14
      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
      28/11/14
      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I don't find supplements make any difference what-so-ever. But many here claim they are awesome. It's up to you if you want to spend your money on them or not.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Anything that helps blood circulation and boosts libido. Dingdangdong is right on with his list, although I've noticed EVERYONE on this site is overly fixated on Arginine. It's not some magnificent wonder supplement. It's actually found abundantly in many foods. Ginseng and Ginko are also good for circulation. The best thing for your blood circulation is proper diet and exercise. The others listed above will be good for increasing sex drive/function and hormone production. I'd also add Muira Pauma to the list. It takes a few weeks to begin working but I totally dig the effect.

Comment

Supplements are not really necessary for young men who eat a relatively healthy diet. However, if you're over 40, I can attest to the fact that supplements are beneficial!

Comment

Working...
            X