How do i make my penis curve up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i make my penis curve up?

when i get an errection, my penis gets longer but doesn't point up or even goes straight. it just points down. I'm wanting to get it to curve upwards. how would i go about doing this? is there a video guide i could use or something?

Read up on LOT theory.. I'm guessing it would say to do your stretches pointing up.. Guys with high point of exit should do stretches down towards the floor. Yours should be towards the ceiling. Can't say weather or not it will work though. You haven't had surgery have you?
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Was that your fool errection?

Comment

i havn't had surgery. when i get a full errection my penis goes forward a slightly but still had a downward angle. i'll try reading up on Lot method for now. what does LOT stand for?
        the coolest
        Last edited by the coolest; 05-04-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Try extended fulcrum stretches where the fulcrum is placed on the dorsal side and you pull your penis up and over it.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I think Sonny is on the right track. It is recommended to stretch in all directions for PE to maximize the effect.

When I started PE, I had a slight, but definitely noticeable, bend to the right about mid midshaft. It just seemed to make sense to focus on stretching solely to the left, as such.

I would place my left hand up next to base of my penis and then pull it over and across with my right. That way the left side would relax/compress and stretch only on the right side. It took me a couple months of consistent stretching for a few minutes each day. I haven't completely removed the bend, but it is significantly reduced.

Just place one palm flat against your abdomen at the base of your penis and pull up and over with your other one.

No guarantees. But it is worth a shot. Just be patient, it will take you more time to achieve what you are asking for. I would expect three to six months for you to see a significant difference.

Good Luck.
            Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
            Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
            Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Thanks for the tip haha "tip".

Comment

LOL. I was a little more elaborate, but it is basically what EOW was describing. (Fulcrum Stretch.)

Place your hand against your abdomen in such a way that that will cause most of the stretch to occur where the curve begins.
                Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Working...
                X