Problem from the start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem from the start

Ok guys well this is pretty crazy, but I think I've found the secret to penis enlargement... It all starts with standing for a certain period of time during the day, especially right when you wake up... I've recently been standing for 8 hours usually from when I wake up, and my EQ has seemed to get better. I don't know if it is entirely from standing, but it's definitely doing something.. I'm getting more horny, and etc etc..

I be jelqing too, so who knows but it could be from that... I would suggest everyone try and not sit down as much as you can to keep blood pumping in that penis, and it will grow!!!

GOOD LUCK!
    bigd1234
    Last edited by bigd1234; 05-04-2013, 08:57 PM.

Does anyone else think standing could be the secret to getting a bigger penis? and not sitting too much

Comment

Dont know, I am a roofer so I don't get to sit, maybe being too sedentary will have negative effects, it does on all other things health related so it could be possible.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

C'mon OP... I think we can agree that sitting on your ass all day is unhealthy and your EQ will improve if you do otherwise, but please don't call it the "secret to PE."
        eow.
        Member of the Month April 2013
        Last edited by eow.; 05-05-2013, 12:56 AM.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Yep, I did not mean "maybe". I should have said sitting on your ass all day makes it and the sitter fat, lazy and worthless unless of course they work out regularly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Yep, I did not mean "maybe". I should have said sitting on your ass all day makes it and the sitter fat, lazy and worthless unless of course they work out regularly!!!
            Don't I know it.

Comment

Well, I've been more horny too, so yall just hating.. I found the secret to penis growth.. see yall at 9 inches!!!

Comment

It will take much more than standing, it will take an ass ton of work. How in the hell do you think we have been hating on you, as a matter of fact there is not one post yet that contradicts what you are saying. It seems everybody agreed that sitting all day is not good.

So for your information standing is better than sitting, will you grow from it, no way, absolutely not, you will just have better EQ.

Comment

Well, I'm jelqing 30 minutes for 2 days then 1-2 days rest.. Should I be jelqing twice a day?

Comment

Originally posted by bigd1234 View Post
                    Well, I've been more horny too, so yall just hating.. I found the secret to penis growth.. see yall at 9 inches!!!
                    Trollllllllll.

I be jelqing too, so who knows but it could be from that...
                    Hmm... I wonder...
                    eow.
                    Member of the Month April 2013
                    Last edited by eow.; 05-05-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Well, shoot, then why only stand of 8 hours. If you stand for 16 hours, you will get the results twice as fast! See yall at 18 inches. LOL

Comment

OP, try standing while sleeping. It's basically the hidden gem in the PE world.
                        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

not trolling man, I'm just giving some input on what I've noticed.. increased in EQ and noticing I'm getting more horny.. So overall I'm liking it.. I need that extra push and if standing helps that especially right when I wake up after laying down for hours of sleep.. So be it.

Comment

not trolling man, I'm just giving some input on what I've noticed
                            I think I've found the secret to penis enlargement
                            yall just hating.. I found the secret to penis growth.. see yall at 9 inches!!!
                            Not hating.. just think your posts are funny and over-the-top.

Comment

Sorry but if you weren't even STANDING during the day previously, I don't even want to know what your physical health is like. If standing up is actually giving you an increase in EQ, most likely from vascularity, then you should probably get yourself on some sort of exercise regimen. This is all assuming standing up is actually making the difference, which is a cloudy guess at best. And also, on the contrary, I've been getting multiple hours of anaerobic exercise everyday for at least a week and I have had a shitty EQ the whole time, there are just to many factors involved to pinpoint any one thing.
                              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                              Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                              X