- 05-07-2013 #1
I was curious if it would detrimental to the healing process if I were to perform a mini PE session directly before sex on training days. My current program consists of a warm up, followed by 4 sets of stretches in all directions(40sec per direction with moderate intensity), followed by 150 WJs, followed by 75 Ultimate V jelqes. This done 5 days on, 2 off. The "pump" I get afterward is absolutely amazing, both length and girth. The thing is, I'd love to put this temporary pump to use, if only for the initial "WOW" factor.
So do you think it would have negative affects on healing to incorporate a mini session consisting of maybe 25 or so dry jelqes, and a couple of sets of manual stretches directly before sex on training days? Maybe someone has a better technique? My wife doesn't know I PM ATM, so I really dont want to spend a weird amount of time in the bathroom directly before. Sex is usually 2.5 to 3hrs after PMing if that helps. Thanks!
- 05-07-2013 #2
Most people report that it's harder to perform and stay hard after a PE session because your little guy is tired.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- 05-07-2013 #3
- By bristolboard95 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2013, 12:44 AM
- By Cockpit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:07 AM
- By CaptainC0ck in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:21 AM
- By CaptainC0ck in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 29Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:21 AM
- By Dante311 in forum Success ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 01-31-2010, 03:37 PM