Thread: One Inch Growth
- 05-07-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Howlong would it take to get one inch length? How much can you get from JP90?
- 05-07-2013 #2
There are plenty of threads like this and maybe even a poll. Use the search function in the upper right of the screen.
It took me about a year.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- 05-07-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Blog Entries
What a lot of people fail to realize that about an inch per year is fantastically quick. Your penis grows naturally during puberty, but it isn't nearly as rapid. So why the rush now? If your reaction to "an inch in about a year" is "that takes way too long" then PE is not for you. Really sit down and think about it. If you were able to squeeze out even half an inch every year for the next four or five years, wouldn't you kill for that?
That said, an inch per year seems about right. I've gained a little over half an inch in about a month and a half though what I've earned is largely due to a previously poor EQ.Starting: 4/2/2013
MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
BEG: 6" (-.25")
- 05-07-2013 #4
Every time I see a "how long until x gains" post I die a little on the inside.Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip
- By zuljino1 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 03-30-2013, 03:01 PM
- By uncomfortablepants in forum Chemical PEReplies: 10Last Post: 03-13-2013, 02:54 PM
- By swoop in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 43Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:29 PM
- By bryguy26 in forum Success ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:42 PM
- By 8pulgadas in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2011, 01:06 PM