Thread: Kegel Exercises
- 05-08-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Are kegels best when used/performed in conjunction with:
(a) Penis stretching exercises?
(b) Girth exercises?
(c) Pumping exercises?
(d) A combination with some of the above? If so, which?
(e) In combination with all of the above?
Also, should they be performed before, during or after the exercises?
Last edited by JMM; 05-08-2013 at 11:09 AM.
- 05-08-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
I would say keep kegels seperate from any stretching, just because I think they tense up tissue you want relaxed. I always keep proper kegel routines seperate from any PE I do.
That said, they're grand for keeping blood in your unit in things such as jelqing. Indeed, for doing UJs I find a kegel helps push blood up my CS which allows for better jelq.I'm back!
- By CaptainJohnson in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-29-2012, 12:45 PM
- By MunnuMian in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2012, 01:30 AM
- By hawkua in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2011, 03:07 PM
- By calculator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-03-2011, 02:06 AM
- By larrypinball in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-26-2010, 04:21 PM