PEing for 5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEing for 5 years

How much can you gain from 5 years of PE if you do a 2 days on and a 1 day of routine and you keep consitent with it for all the 5years straight, not even a month or a week break or anything and no injuries?

I am currently at 5.5x5.2 will i be able to reach 8x6.5 or like 8x6 or something like that? (So I am asking will i be able to gain 0.5 in length on average a year and like 0.2-0.3 in girth on average a year? and which one will be harder to reach my length goal of 8" or girth goal of 6.5"? I know you will say it depends on the guy blah blah blah, some people gain girth faster and some gain length faster but on the average of everyone (or from what you have read and use your general knowledge about PE and tell me what will be harder of the length or the girth goal)

Appreciate any answer

-Thenewguy2

I know you will say it depends on the guy blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah. Don't post these questions. In my opinion, no, you will not reach 8x6.5 in 5 years unless you hang for hours every single day doing heated fulcrums. 99% of the PE population does NOT have the dedication it takes to attain those kind of gains, including myself. I'm pretty sure I will never reach 9.5" BPEL. I just want to get to 8", which is still a BIG gain and who knows if I'll ever get there.

After you get your noob EQ gains, any gains will have to be due to tissue deformation, which is not a fucking joke. It's hardcore body modification that would scare the HELL out of all of those pussies who gauge their ears and shit. You have to have the mindset of "do whatever it fucking takes," like hanging hours a day with heated fulcrums and hoping that you don't fuck up and get injured. Any little injury will set you back, but if you don't push hard enough you won't get the gains you want. It's a double edged sword. How far are you willing to push yourself physically and mentally?

What it comes down to is spending hours upon hours by yourself tugging on your dick or hanging shit from it, hoping that you are using enough force to deform your tissues. It's boring when you aren't getting gains. It's not pretty. It's not glamorous. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to keep doing it day after day after day after day even when you don't see any gains.

I am skeptical of most big gainers. The ones I can believe are those such as Bib or Big Girtha who spent an ASTONISHING amount of time and effort to get their gains. I believe this is the most accurate portrayal of PE. You want ridiculous gains? Prepare to spend a RIDICULOUS amount of time and effort. Don't have what it takes to do that? Then I'm sorry but you will NOT get those kind of gains. To believe otherwise will be setting yourself up for disappointment.

My post may seem a little harsh but a lot of people really need a wake-up call. PE is not some kind of fantasy land where all of your dreams come true.
    eow.
    Member of the Month April 2013
    Last edited by eow.; 05-08-2013, 03:27 PM.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I've been doing this for a very long time and in my opinion 1 inch gain is excellent over time and 2 inches would be absolutely stellar! I have a hard time believing a lot of these huge gains over short periods...IMHO.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

To be honest on 8x6, YES, sure you can gain 2.5" in length and 0.8" in girth. 5 years is a long time. If you jump right into hanging and do it right for that many years, and you are consistent, I'm sure you can reach that goal, even in less than 5. But it requires lots of knowledge, consistency and the right mindset.
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I know you will say it depends on the guy blah blah blah
          I think you know the answer to your question.

You will never get a definite answer, for there is no definite answer. You are not a machine so we cannot predict how well, can you follow instructions,how well can you notice your PI's and how your penis is reacting to the exercises that you are doing. There so many other variables as to why we cannot give you the "sure magical answer " that you are looking for.

What can we do is give you guidance on how to achieve that goal. It is you who will decide how long it takes and other variables that you cannot control. If you want to to improve your inefficiency and reduce your take it takes to achieve your goal, then read a lot about PE. Read through guys logs, read about penis anatomy, the tissues etc. Learn as much as you can about it. Then you will maybe find the answer you are looking for.

*Sigh * I am just saying rubbish again.
          Current
          Length
          15/11/14
          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
          28/11/14
          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

^ Nah, you are being helpful and totally right, Realman. you are basically being Real

Comment

Is hanging mainly for length or girth gains? do you gain both from it?

Comment

You will have to use girth exercises to reach 6.5" circumference, which is also a HUGE gain.
                Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Is EraStyle legit? He gained 1 inch in length and 0.4 in girth in like a couple of months?

Comment

Eow which girth exercises do you recommend for purely girth gains and the fastest gains?

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                      Is EraStyle legit? He gained 1 inch in length and 0.4 in girth in like a couple of months?
                      It's 2013, bro.

Comment

It is mainly for length but some have reported girth gains at the base of the penis. Just use girth exercises to gain girth.
                        Current
                        Length
                        15/11/14
                        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                        28/11/14
                        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                          ^ Nah, you are being helpful and totally right, Realman. you are basically being Real
                          Thanks man
                          Current
                          Length
                          15/11/14
                          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                          28/11/14
                          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Comment

HAHAHA.. i serioulsy thought it was 2012.. Daaaaayum lol i ****ed up

you been consistent with it since jan 2012? so i can except 1" in length and 0.4" in girth in 1.5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                              HAHAHA.. i serioulsy thought it was 2012.. Daaaaayum lol i ****ed up

you been consistent with it since jan 2012? so i can except 1" in length and 0.4" in girth in 1.5 years?

*sigh* I give up
                              Current
                              Length
                              15/11/14
                              BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                              BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                              28/11/14
                              MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                              NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Comment

Working...
                              X