Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate those people who claim that PE do not work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate those people who claim that PE do not work!

I have checked some forums or yahoo answers, that people claim that there is no way to increase your penis size and they ensure that PE do not work. Someone please tell them about pegym.com ^^

Nope. I'd rather keep it to myself.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Spend more time loving your dick than hating those who don't.
      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I can't tell if that was a serious question or not...?

Comment

Some basic methods don't work for people, within the time they've allowed themselves to try. Like look at coltar, he did a good lot of extending and unfortunately didn't see any gains. Maybe if he'd went longer, or taken longer breaks, or various other things it would have worked . And for myself I've been aiming for girth for the last 6 months and haven't seen any increase, but that might just be because I haven't found the right timing/intensity/exercise yet.

For those who don't gain within I'd say around 5 months, it becomes a bit of a test in faith for PE. If I'd started PE just aiming for girth and hadn't spent over a year talking to people on here, or seen length gains for myself, and had been through the work for girth I've been through with no results, I doubt I'd continue and may be one of those people thinking PE doesn't work. But because of my time here I believe while I may have not found it yet, there will be a way out there for me to gain girth, theres many methods I haven't tried yet

So when you see the people claiming it doesn't work, don't hate them, they may have been unlucky with their attempts to gain, and not all PE sites are as helpful as PEGym.
          I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
            I can't tell if that was a serious question or not...?
            It wasn't a question it was a statement... lol
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
              Nope. I'd rather keep it to myself.
              Me too, especially after my attempts to spread mmo.

Comment

I am of the thinking that one needs to have the "belief", that he will succeed, will modify efforts as necessary, is in this for the long haul, and that this IS going to help.
                Jumping off the side of the ship is just not part of the picture.
                Thoughts of "this will never work" are dismissed immediately.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I disagree. For some people, I am certain that for some people PE does not work. Even Bib has admitted this.

I am starting to believe I am one of those people. I hung for more than a year (went up to 27 pounds) with NO results at all.

I jelqed for 4 months, no results.

No I am trying extending. After 2 months I had no results, but it is still too early to say that it does not work. I will go up to 1000 hours of extending until I will say it does not work.

I used to have no doubts at all about PE, but to be honest, I am starting become more and more sceptical about it.

Comment

Originally posted by derocker View Post
                    I disagree. For some people, I am certain that for some people PE does not work. Even Bib has admitted this.

I am starting to believe I am one of those people. I hung for more than a year (went up to 27 pounds) with NO results at all.

I jelqed for 4 months, no results.

No I am trying extending. After 2 months I had no results, but it is still too early to say that it does not work. I will go up to 1000 hours of extending until I will say it does not work.

I used to have no doubts at all about PE, but to be honest, I am starting become more and more sceptical about it.
                    What's the total time you've been doing PE? With the devices you've listed, if you've been at it this long with no results, then I'd focus on more manual work and technique. While I do agree that PE just won't do some people any good in regard to size increases, there are certain inherent benefits that everyone should see. Has your EQ improved? What about stamina? Has vascularity gotten better?
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                      Spend more time loving your dick than hating those who don't.
                      This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

What happened Pegasus?
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                          What's the total time you've been doing PE? With the devices you've listed, if you've been at it this long with no results, then I'd focus on more manual work and technique. While I do agree that PE just won't do some people any good in regard to size increases, there are certain inherent benefits that everyone should see. Has your EQ improved? What about stamina? Has vascularity gotten better?
                          I have to think he is right. He is not in need of tweaking his routine, the dude has busted his tail in trying. My length gains have been practically nothing, I have had success with girth gains, but not every pecker is going to get larger or longer.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by fotis View Post
                            I have checked some forums or yahoo answers, that people claim that there is no way to increase your penis size and they ensure that PE do not work. Someone please tell them about pegym.com ^^
                            Top left under Penis Forums......START HERE........This should help.
                            Frog
                            Member of the Month March 2017
                            Last edited by Frog; 05-09-2013, 09:09 AM.
                            "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                              The total time I have been PE'ing now is 1 year and 7 months.

I have had some increased vascularity while I did manual PE, but that is all. Other than that, no difference whatsoever, except for some turkey neck...

Comment

Working...
                              X