Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really confused...Amazing erection after poor sleep and partying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really confused...Amazing erection after poor sleep and partying?

I'm at a total loss here and it's driving me crazy. I've been taking care of myself fantastically, working out, eating well, meditating...yet my erection are still lacking. The glans just are not filling up, and my sex drive is super low...penis feels empty and detached. However after partying my ass off this weekend and staying up and drinking, i went home to find I had the best erection I've had in months, hard as a rock and full. I had sex with my girlfriend for like an hour. Yet the next day it was back to normal, weak morning wood, flat gland, flat head. WTF is going on with me? My T levels are pretty low for someone who is 25...(350). Is this something to do with testosterone? What gives...I'd like some real advice if possible, or ideas.

Thanks

I've been to 3 doctors and they are useless. This all started after over working my erection a few months ago, and my Girlfriend cheating on me. I still feel really tired all the time, and anxious. Im confused though how drinking tons of booze and not sleeping can give me the best erections of my life the next day. Is there a way for me to achieve this without having to party lol? Obviously my penis has the potential to get rock hard...so it's nothing too physical i imagine. So confuuuuuused guys lol

Comment

I woke up today and had terrible morning wood that just died the moment i got out of bed. Yet two days after partying and staying up all night I had the most solid full erection I've had in like 5 months. WTF?

Comment

I also felt super horny, and attracted to my girl that day. Like I was getting super hard just thinking about her...now i just feel drained of libido again. This happens every time I party really hard...The next day my libido is like back full force...

Comment

first of all you have way too much anxiety, stress and it seems like your suffering from depression.... from what you say you do not suffer from erectile dysfunction, your suffering from psychological erectile dysfunction. first of all stop drinking.... partying is good it will get your mind off of things just learn how to be a 25 year old.... and trust me at 25 there will be alot more chicks coming and going out of your life.... just look around you there are tons out there!! just keep your head up buddy your gonna be fine by doing that the other head will start looking up too!!!

Comment

It sounds like it is stress related. When you were stress-free after a night of partying, you were able to get hard. What do you mean: you "over worked" your erection?

It seems you already know what the problem is.
            Originally posted by yoyohappycake View Post
            Hell yeah brother...Meditation has saved me in almost every way. Relaxing the mind, keeping your heart rate in check, relaxing the muscles and stomach, deep breathes. Worrying about your dick all day long will drive any person mad. Just gotta have a good attitude and a positive outlook, things have a way of working themselves out.
            Yes, worrying about your dick all day long will drive any person mad.
            GoingForGold
            Last edited by GoingForGold; 05-10-2013, 10:48 AM.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

think these guys nailed it with the stress thing, however just to ad my own .02.. make sure you are getting enough dietary fats as they are the macro-nutrient which provides for hormone production. A lot of people go on crash diets and try to limit fat, which can have a big effect on sex drive and erection quality. I used to do fitness modelling where I would have to diet down to 6-7% body fat and it would destroy my sex drive before I learned how to do it properly. Just a thought if by 'eating well' you meant have cut calories and are consuming less fat, I always aim for 50g+ a day as a minimum.

Comment

When you say 'partying', do you mean just drinking or taking other drugs as well? I always find I'm horny as fuck whenever I wake up with a (booze) hangover, I think it's pretty common. The hangover horn, as it's known.

Comment

Working...
                X