Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering about clamping

Hey guys (=

so i've been clamping for a while now, and it seems to be pretty good.

I am just wondering about the penis size during clamp.
    During clamping my penis seems to be thicker with 70% erection than 100%, its like it expands more, is this normal?
    And it seems to me, that if you start clamping with low erection, and then build up, then your dick will expand even more, am i the only one?

And here comes a tricky one (=
    Let's say that your girth is 4inch, how much girth will there be the exact place where the clamp is?
    I hope you know what i am talking about, basically it's a guestion about how much pressure to use.

I can answer the last question. Typically when I clamp, my dick is 1/4" larger than my normal erection, sometimes 3/8" larger.

Comment

I miss interpreted the question. Disregard my answer. Never measured there before

Comment

Misconception there. First off how much your girth expands whether clamping or manual squeeze exercises depends on a few things.
        1. Shaft's epidermal layer (the skin). If when you are erect your skin is close to tight, then that may cause an issue meaning it may cause discomfort from the engorgement. Basic stretching does help prior to the clamping.

2. Shaft's corpus member layers and tunica layers. If the tunica is too thick, you may not be able to get the full amount of engorgement in the corpus members. If the corpus member(s) is too thick, you may still have room to expand the tunica but
        that member cannot yet support the pressure. And, lo and behold, the thickness can be only regional. Mine is where my upper tunica shaft is thicker then the mid to lower. A good way to work on that is also incorporating tunica tugs/bundle stretches.

When I clamp from the base, my base to the mid gets the .25-.3 but the upper only gets about .2 at most. See the difference.

So there is not finite answer to your question because all penises are different and have difference fiber make-ups.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
          2. Shaft's corpus member layers and tunica layers. If the tunica is too thick, you may not be able to get the full amount of engorgement in the corpus members. If the corpus member(s) is too thick, you may still have room to expand the tunica but
          that member cannot yet support the pressure. And, lo and behold, the thickness can be only regional. Mine is where my upper tunica shaft is thicker then the mid to lower. A good way to work on that is also incorporating tunica tugs/bundle stretches.
          I have to disagree with you on a couple of points here. The corpus cavernosum is ridiculously more elastic than the TA . It will expand to fit whatever size your TA is. When we stretch and do girth work, the CCs go along for the ride just as much as the TA does. The CCs are tightly enveloped by the TA and there is never a physical gap between the two.

So there is not finite answer to your question because all penises are different and have difference fiber make-ups.
          I hear people say this a lot without providing any specifics. How different are you proposing our penises are? As far as I know, we all have the same types of fibers and we possess the same internal structures. Size of the penis and thickness of the TA are important. It's possible that we could also have slightly different elastin/collagen ratio. I'm just confused about how different you think penises are.
          eow.
          Member of the Month April 2013
          Last edited by eow.; 05-10-2013, 05:57 PM.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Some penises have one tunica layer. Some have two (most). And some have three (rare). The guys with only one tunica layer seem to gain easier I think. The guys with two would gain slow. The guys with three would gain extremely slow if at all.

Comment

If the corpus members can expand to what you want it to be, then you would never encounter red spots. The tunica is only the wrapping hold the members together and nothing else. The red spots come from too much pressure to that corpus member. Think again.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Red spots are only skin deep (the veins underneath the skin). They have nothing to do with the CCs.

Some penises have one tunica layer. Some have two (most). And some have three (rare). The guys with only one tunica layer seem to gain easier I think. The guys with two would gain slow. The guys with three would gain extremely slow if at all.
                I am skeptical of this because there is only one study, that I am aware of, which claims this. In that study they claimed that some patients ONLY had longitudinal tunica around their CS, which is in direct contradiction with every other anatomy research which shows that in fact there is ONLY the circular layer around the CS.

As far as I know, the only difference between two TAs is the thickness. I'm not buying the claim that people are just "missing" a tunica layer. I need more studies than just one, considering the fact that ALL other dissection studies say otherwise.
                Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Edit: The lack of studies is annoying. It's too bad PE hasn't really been studied much compared to other body modification like weightlifting for instance

Comment

Working...
                  X