Penis warm throughout day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis warm throughout day?

I've always wondered if gains would come easier and be cemented easier if we were to keep our penises warm all throughout the day. For me I play a lot of sports with something called compression shorts on so I've noticed that during and after playing my entire organ is extremely warm as if I just got done warming up or cooling down. Another thing I do is always keep my penis warm. I usually take 3 hot showers a day and I just recently started to use a cloth to warm up my penis even if I'm not going to be doing a workout. I've noticed since this recent change that my flaccid hang is always good, I never turtle even after busting a load or marathon sex sessions and soreness from a tough workout or marathon sessions is greatly reduced. Now I will say I don't really have a routine because size isn't all that important to me but I have decided to set up a firm routine and I'm going to try out this penis being warm throughout the day thing. I have made some firm gains but the biggest thing that changed for me from PE so far has been my mindset on penis size. I realize now I'm slightly above average where as when I first found the sight (age 17) I thought I was small and women only let me get with them due to my looks. Obviously this idea of keeping the penis warm throughout the day is a little harder with school or work being involved but right now I'm not in that predicament so I'm very interested to test out this idea. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum if it is just move it to the theory forum but I don't know if I would consider this a theory, more just common sense in my opinion.
    P.S. I also like to tug at my member in public bathrooms or even if I'm just alone somewhere I'll kind of pull on him like I'm stretching and I feel this is one of the reasons why I never turtle.
    JUST DOING IT.

I live in a cold climate and have had kids already, so fertility isn't a concern. I sewed little pockets to the inside of my boxer under shorts, then I drop in a handwarmer at the start of the day. "Grabber" heaters only last about 4-5 hours, whereas other kinds ("hot" something) last much longer, all day while I work actually (office job). Hard to say if it makes a difference or not. But if you're in the pre-children age, I wouldn't try to keeps things hot much of the time, as I've heard that too much heat for too long can really put a curb on your being a father someday.

Comment

Very interesting. I really hadn't thought about the kids thing. I am only 20 so I will have to keep that in mind. When I say keep it hot though I try to not let the scrotum get too involved, yet obviously there is only so much one can do when trying to warm one and not the other.
      JUST DOING IT.

Comment

Working...
      X