Can someone help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me

Hello I have be doing PE for 8 months now and wondering if erect bends are the best exercise for girth and correcting a downward curve I have little success with the curve and girth gain please give me some advise on the best curve correction and girth exercise I am currently 8 inches in length and 4 inches in girth thanks all .

Hey man, you have an unusual situation...you have a long cock but probably a very tight/strong tunica. I would really work girth exercises and try to break down the tunica strength which will help ( not cure) the curve. Erect squeezes, bends and jelqs (carefully) to expand the shaft will break the fibres down that keep that extreme curve...I have a strong curve but as your dick thickens it lessens the effect.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Tunica tugs and bundles will help. DennyA is right you have a thick tunica (multi-fibered). I suffer with the upper shaft but it's getting there. Also, erect squeezes with about a 1-2 minute hold will slowly force the tunica to micro-tear the fibers and rebuild.
      It will take time but you will get there, bro.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thanks guys I really hope it helps but can you explain erect squeezes I've not really ever worked in girth so idk the exercises in detail

Comment

Here ya go. This might help.
          Erect Squeeze - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
          X