Am i going to hard on my penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i going to hard on my penis?

So i have done PE for maybe a month but not really got a routine. When i do pe i normally edge sometimes do supra slammers ( after these i end up getting red spots where capilleries have burst is that good?) Also jelqing, stretches and ulis. Also i think my penis has got bigger but not 100% sure. Ive also seen that my head has expanded slightly. Also i rest until i feel my penis can get 100% erect.

What do you guys think i should do? btw im about 6.5" erect bp and 4.8-5 girth

You need to measure yourself before embarking on the PE journey so as to provide yourself with a starting point for comparison. Do that now.

No "abouts", we want exact numbers.

How many red dots do you see at the tip of your glans? If there are quite a few then you need to take it easy and rest a day or two until they're gone. If there are two or three at most and they don't seem too large, then keep at it--though still take it a bit easier. In smaller quantities, red dots can be counted as a positive PI, but if large in number, it means you're pushing too hard.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

If your title is "am I going to hard on my penis" I think you already know the answer, supra slammers a month in? Really man.

Beginner routines..............look for them at a forum near you!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
      X