first girth gains after A LOT of time and next steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first girth gains after A LOT of time and next steps

it has been around 3 months since I started my routine (check my log for it) and I decided to measure to see what's been going on all this time and here are the results

length 17.7 (pretty much the same)
    girth 13.1-13.2 (incredibly slight increase)

I've been trying to gain girth since around august 2012 first with a girth targeting routine,then a supra slammer only routine but with no results in erect girth size and now I've made some progress with a mainly length routine.

I know gains come different for everyone but I need to ask....how long did it take you to see girth gains because it just seems ridiculously hard to me.

I would also welcome any recommendations on next course of action...should I keep going with the same routine?
    should I add something?
    maybe I need to completely change my routine up?

be aware that I didn't follow this 3 month schedule religiously...sometimes I only did it 1-2 times a week due to personal reasons
    4/15/2012 starting 15/13 cm

6/6/2012------------16.1/13 cm
    7/17/2012-----------16.8/13 cm
    9/19/2012-----------17.7/13 cm
    1/8/2013 -----------17.7/13 cm

Its showing gains, keep at it I'd say. I'm like you and girth ic slower than length, I had no problem gaining length but never gained any girth, and I've been wholly girth focused for 4 and a half months now. Oh well though, like I said, you've shown you can gain girth, no matter how slowly, and thats a big step. I'd say keep at the same routine for another 3 months and then reevaluate.
    I'm back!

Comment

Ok I guess I will keep my current routine going for now.

isnt it wierd that was absolutely no length gains even though it was length focused routine?
      4/15/2012 starting 15/13 cm

6/6/2012------------16.1/13 cm
      7/17/2012-----------16.8/13 cm
      9/19/2012-----------17.7/13 cm
      1/8/2013 -----------17.7/13 cm

Comment

be aware that I didn't follow this 3 month schedule religiously...sometimes I only did it 1-2 times a week due to personal reasons

Not really, you probably need more consistency.
        Current
        Length
        15/11/14
        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
        28/11/14
        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
          Not really, you probably need more consistency.
          I agree with this, as JP90 says "a body needs routine" so, I'd add more consistency as realman said.
          May 9/13
          Starting Bpel: 5.8" FL: 4.3"
          Starting EG: 5.11" FG: 4.4"
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          Current Bpel: 5.9" FL: 4.7"
          Current EG: 5.11" FG: 4.4"

Comment

Originally posted by MachSin View Post
            I agree with this, as JP90 says "a body needs routine" so, I'd add more consistency as realman said.
            Also agree, the penis recovers extremely fast compared to normal muscles, once or twice a week is probably the equivalent of working, say your biceps, once or twice a month. For instance I did a 45 min PE yesterday and feel fine, whereas I did max deadlifts 3 days ago and my lower back still hurts (in the good way). It will help maintain but you wont grow without pushing your limits, same as everything else in life.

Comment

Working...
            X