Fat pad question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat pad question

I've been losing weight(20 pounds so far) and i've noticed my length grow a bit(about .50). NBPEL...I've only been doing girth exercises so i doubt it's from PE unless clamping adds length as well.

Concerning the fat pad, I'm wondering how much fat pad can actually be measured? I have about 2 inches in fat when erect and 2.5 when flaccid. I'm an obese man working my way down.

I'm wondering if i really have maybe 3 inches of fat pad instead of 2 since i'm guessing there is only so much fat you can push down.

Any input??
    Grow
    Last edited by Grow; 05-15-2013, 09:40 AM.

But of course it grow NBPEL when you loose fat! You are removing a bit of the fat pad around the guy! No mysteries there
    And yeah.. the problem might be that its not so easy to press a ruler into your fat an measure the thickness.
    That's why a lot of people measure fat percentage to get an overall view.

But big congratulations of the 20 pounds so far! Keep up the good work. And don't forget to lift some weight to minimize the muscle loss
    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

lost 20 pounds! Right on! Keep it up!

It's simple math ... if you lose an inch of fat pad, your dick gets an inch longer. Personally I have a 1 1/2 inch fat pad. Many on this site have under an inch of fat pad, but then again they are in their teens or early 20's. I'm in my 40's. Big difference regarding body fat.

Anyway keep losing weight. Keep doing your PE. Your cock will get bigger, harder, and thicker. But regardless of size, PE has helped my EQ immensely. How's your EQ? EQ is everything, my friend.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I can't help but think that fat pad also affects BPEL. You can't just compress a layer of fat to 0 mm no matter how thick it is, right?

I mean, I don't really know anything about the properties of fat so maybe someone else can chime in. If you have a 1" fat pad and a 3" fatpad, can you compress both to 0" and get the same BPEL measurement? I'm having my doubts.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

^

Can't help but think that if one has a 3 inch fat pad,or for that matter anything above 2 or even 1.5,that one's health concerns shouldn't be focused on PE but rather losing fat and not dying of cardiac failure

Comment

... It was a hypothetical example.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
              I can't help but think that fat pad also affects BPEL. You can't just compress a layer of fat to 0 mm no matter how thick it is, right?

I mean, I don't really know anything about the properties of fat so maybe someone else can chime in. If you have a 1" fat pad and a 3" fatpad, can you compress both to 0" and get the same BPEL measurement? I'm having my doubts.
              Well technically you shouldn't be able to compress any of them to 0. But it will be possible to compress the 1'' fat pad closer to 0 then the 3'' fat pad. So you are right. It should, somewhat, effect the BPEL.. Or at least how correct the measurement is... But if I remember correct about the viscosity of fat.. then there has to be a okay large difference in amount of fat before you really can see a noticeable change in BPEL
              ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
              April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
              May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
              July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
              August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

1/2" NBPEL is not a bit... Congrats!
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks everyone for the input. I meant my BPEL grew .50 not NBPEL but there still a 2+inches difference in NBPEL vs BPEL. I guess I will not truly know until i lose this fat. I will keep pushing for more.

thanks again

Comment

Another question. Right now, near the base of my penis i'm around 5.6-5.7 girth(kinda tough to measure) but the top just under the head i'm around 5.30 girth. Lets say I lose 3 inches of my fat pad and it exposes my full penis. Would it be safe to say my midshaft is 5.6ish? Where i'm measuring the 5.6 I can easily push back my fat pad and that location would be considered my mid.

It's tough looking at my unit and thinking my EG is 5.30 when the mirror is telling me something different. In my opinion(and GF) he's thick, but not 5.30 thick. I also fit in magnums really well. Current base has a somewhat tight feeling and everything else feels good(not loose).
                    Grow
                    Last edited by Grow; 05-15-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X