Toughness of the tunica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughness of the tunica

Please can someone give me there knowledge on the tunica. Which statement below is correct? And why.

1. If the tunica is very tough its harder to make gains
    2. If the tunica is very tough its easier to make gains.

Thankyou

Think about it...
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I have thought about it and my idea is that its gets harder to gain with thicker tunica because e.g. if you had a balloon that has thin skin it streches easier than a balloon with thicker skin. So am i right in thinking that?

Comment

I think you know your answer but you are looking for confirmation.
        Current
        Length
        15/11/14
        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
        28/11/14
        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

If the tunica is very though you make gains easier (permanent gains)

Comment

^ That makes zero sense. Please don't confuse the newbie.

Comment

You never studied physics before? Why would it matter if it were tough or not? It is what it is. What is being said in this thread won't have any impact whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                You never studied physics before? Why would it matter if it were tough or not?
                Explain the physics to me then. Explain why a tougher material will have less resistance to force than a weaker material.

Comment

If you stretch something that's very light it may even shrink cuz it will be pushed back after you stretch it out but if you put enough force to stretch a tough thing it will stay the way it was cuz it's too "stronk" (as they say on the internet) to push itself back

If you can stretch a piece of metal it will stay as it was after you stretched it.

Comment

No. You're so far off in the deep end I'm not sure if I can lead you back to logical thinking, but I'll try.

When you reach plastic deformation of a material, the elongation is permanent, no matter how "tough" or "light" the material is. The difference will be the force required to reach that deformation. It will be higher for the tougher material.

If something is "pushed back" after you stretch it out it means you didn't reach plastic deformation. Everything has an elastic range, even metal.

A "tougher" tunica will require more force to stretch it. A "weaker" tunica will require less force.

Comment

There's a similar conversation going on here.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well, the thicker the tunica the more fibers need to be torn, repaired and added to. But there is plus side to this which I know: the gains are more permanent after a while because you have more fibers on the tunica. Think about that.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

the same thing you are saying is what happens in general to all penis. The thicker the tunica is the more force required for it to reach plastic deformation. It is stress which determines if you keep or lose gains. Regardless of thickness of tunica, if the same stress or greater is not applied which caused the deformation you will lose some of the elongation which occurred. The thickness of the tunica is directly proportional to the force need to cause deformation. Thickness has nothing to do with retention of new tissue. All it means it that it going to get harder to break down the tissue as your tunica gets thicker.
                          Current
                          Length
                          15/11/14
                          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                          28/11/14
                          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                            If the tunica is very though you make gains easier (permanent gains)
                            This is dead wrong.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                              No. You're so far off in the deep end I'm not sure if I can lead you back to logical thinking, but I'll try.

When you reach plastic deformation of a material, the elongation is permanent, no matter how "tough" or "light" the material is. The difference will be the force required to reach that deformation. It will be higher for the tougher material.

If something is "pushed back" after you stretch it out it means you didn't reach plastic deformation. Everything has an elastic range, even metal.

A "tougher" tunica will require more force to stretch it. A "weaker" tunica will require less force.
                              And this is dead on, correct and very easy to understand.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X