Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis grow

Hello all

I have some question about this exercises jelq and stretching, how much penis will grow from this workouts is there a limit or it will grow if u train regularly? I'm curious about this

There is a genetic ceiling to your penis growth gains. For example, there is no way that you could achieve a 20 inch dick. Although I am relatively new to PE, through reading the forums and my background in science I can say that the more you train, the less you will grow. This is called diminishing returns. You can expect to gain between 1-3 inches in length through PE. However, results don't come over night, you need to be dedicated and patient.
    Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
    May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00

Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.

Foreplay begins at Hello.

Comment

The more you train, the less you will grow??? Perhaps for some, an ideal PE routine would take 45 minutes. I would agree then for that person doing PE for 1 1/2 hours will not produce twice the benefit, but he would benefit - barring injury or overuse. I would also agree if for person A, his unit is best suited for doing PE every three days that doing it every two days would not be optimal. But again, barring injury or overuse he would see additional gains. What each guy needs to do is determine through trial and error (no one here knows what is optimal for anyone else) what best suits his schedule and his dick. As for how long or how thick will any one individual's penis grow through PE, that guy will only find that answer when he does it. We could say you might grow four inches, or we could say you might not grow at all, but it would be pure speculation on our part to say so, and would be less accurate then next weeks weather forcast.
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 05-16-2013, 05:30 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X