Thread: Back to basics? :-)
- 05-16-2013 #1
Morning brothers! Last night I had a bit of a revelation. Over the past few months I've tried designing myself a new PE routine, and added pumping to the mix, a few different stretches...etc. Last night, however, I did a session of bundled stretches (approx 10 minutes), 300 wet jelqs, and a 10 minute clamp, and I gotta tell you...it felt like it was the most productive workout that I've had in ages! Maybe I've been over-complicating things? lol!
Anyhow, just thougth I'd share. I'm definitely going to try going "back to the basics" for this summer and only increase volume/intensity and see if that helps me break the plateau!
All the best, bros!
- 05-16-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Definately could be a way to go if its giving you good signs, I gained 0.2" length from just jelqing over 3 weeks, while months before that I'd been doing intense complicated stretching. Can't hurt to tryI'm back!
- 05-16-2013 #3
Absolutely! Plus, all night I was getting random erections, and woke up this morning with a hard-on that could have fucked a hole through a school bus engine. lol! I figured that was an incredible PI lol!
- 05-16-2013 #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Don't get to my level bro, i am getting too many random erections.. (no sarcams 100% serious) It's actually starting to become a problem
- 05-16-2013 #5
- By osj1305 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2013, 01:53 PM
- By jimsmith1989 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:06 AM
- By GTO in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 71Last Post: 12-05-2011, 08:34 AM
- By PESG in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 57Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:52 AM
- By Jeff Powers in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:03 PM