Back to basics? :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to basics? :-)

Morning brothers! Last night I had a bit of a revelation. Over the past few months I've tried designing myself a new PE routine, and added pumping to the mix, a few different stretches...etc. Last night, however, I did a session of bundled stretches (approx 10 minutes), 300 wet jelqs, and a 10 minute clamp, and I gotta tell you...it felt like it was the most productive workout that I've had in ages! Maybe I've been over-complicating things? lol!

Anyhow, just thougth I'd share. I'm definitely going to try going "back to the basics" for this summer and only increase volume/intensity and see if that helps me break the plateau!

All the best, bros!

Definately could be a way to go if its giving you good signs, I gained 0.2" length from just jelqing over 3 weeks, while months before that I'd been doing intense complicated stretching. Can't hurt to try
    I'm back!

Comment

Absolutely! Plus, all night I was getting random erections, and woke up this morning with a hard-on that could have fucked a hole through a school bus engine. lol! I figured that was an incredible PI lol!

Comment

Don't get to my level bro, i am getting too many random erections.. (no sarcams 100% serious) It's actually starting to become a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          Don't get to my level bro, i am getting too many random erections.. (no sarcams 100% serious) It's actually starting to become a problem
          Na...c'mon dude, it keeps ya young! lol!

Comment

Working...
          X