Thread: LAS for BPEL
- 05-16-2013 #1
I'm not too into manual stretching as I am focusing on girth right now, but recently I have been doing about an hours worth of LAS every other day on average. I've noticed my BPEL can hit the 7" mark now where as before I'd have to jam the ruler in to get 6 3/4".
Has anyone else experienced this? Because I was taught that LAS' are primarily used to focus on flaccid gains. Thanks in advance.
- 05-16-2013 #2
Either way, you could still expect some erect gains 'til you max out the stretch in your ligs I'm guessing. Congrats on the gains, brother! I may have to add these to my routine as well!
- 05-16-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
I disagree. You are stretching out your upper ligs which hold in some of your inner penis. When you get erect that inner penis comes out. What LAS's do is allow some of that inner penis to be exposed when flaccid - thus flaccid gains. What happens now when you get erect that no more of the inner penis comes out then before you stretched your upper ligs, only now some of that inner was already out before you got erect. Let's say you have a 5" flaccid prior to doing LAS's, and after doing LAS's you are at 5 1/2". That 1/2" was inner penis that was held back by your upper ligs. Now let's say that when erect you are at 6 1/2' prior to doing LAS's. After doing LAS's you will still be at 6 1/2", because now only 1" of inner penis is being exposed when erect, whereas before 1 1/2" was. There is more to erect length then how I just stated it, but I think you get my point.
- By Frozenpeople in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2013, 08:38 AM
- By machina in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2013, 05:41 PM
- By indo in forum Success ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:14 PM
- By Heat97 in forum Success ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2012, 09:50 AM
- By want a bigger one in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:38 PM