- 05-16-2013 #1
I've been at it 16 months and I am thoroughly conditioned. I could find more time to stretch if I skipped the warmup and warmdown. For reference I have been clamping without warmup and have had zero issues.
Last edited by Hopeful&dedicated; 05-16-2013 at 02:04 PM.Starting: 1/14/12
BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)
BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG
BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+
- 05-16-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
I see no logical point in warm-down, however is warm-up not supposed to make penis more elastic and "pliable".
For me the quality of stretching, which is the first exercise in a routine, feels significantly better after a proper warm-up.
- By cjoj8 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2012, 03:23 PM
- By Wind0ws in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:40 PM
- By acewondersx in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:33 PM
- By Junkie in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:02 PM
- By mediocremeat in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:08 PM