best ways to avoid penis fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best ways to avoid penis fatigue

Looking for ideas and ways to accomplish them. so far the best way I've found (with my relatively light jelqing regimine, 2 days on 1 day off) is to basically avoid masterbation.
    "PE is a journey, not a destination."

Initial Measurments (3/31/13)
    BPEL : 8"
    EG: 5.5" mid shaft.

Goal:
    BPEL: 9"
    EG: 6.5" - 7.0"

You might want to look into just how "forcefull" you are doing any exercise.
    You said "relatively light jelqing regimen, 2 days on 1 day off", which you may be able to alter.
    Sometimes I advise a user to "not try to rip it out by it's roots", graphic, but makes the point.
    Experiment to fine tune !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Are you actually experiencing fatigue? I don't think many guys fatigue their unit when they beat off, unless they drag it out as long as they can or do it many times a day. A light jelqing routine with a break every third day should leave your unit just fine.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I am pretty sure his fatigue is not what we usually refer to as fatigue. He is just worn out.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

im fine guys, it was more just curiosity if it does happen. avoiding injury is a priority. im two months into my routine with great results: + .25" in BPEL, much better errections, and other positive PI's. probably newbie gains, but im not complaining.
          "PE is a journey, not a destination."

Initial Measurments (3/31/13)
          BPEL : 8"
          EG: 5.5" mid shaft.

Goal:
          BPEL: 9"
          EG: 6.5" - 7.0"

Comment

Fatigue like your skin is sore or fatigue like if you pull your dick it feels like it'll come off?
            generally people want to ride the fatigue it's a good thing

Comment

Working...
            X