Why does my penis curve ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my penis curve ???

Hello I am need help with my downward/left curve. I think my left chamber is smaller that the right and that makes my penis roll and curve like a banana. Any advice or tips on how to correct it? Thanks and I hope I'm not aggravating anyone with my posts I am just really wanting some help. Also can the tunica make the penis have a curve ? I'm going tunica tugs and erect bends right now.

Has no one given you any advice that you would be comfortable with ?
    I see where there have been a few replies to your curve/girth posts.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Seriously Curve419. You keep making Threads/posts about how to fix your curve, you get answers, and yet you make another one again... I mean.. we can only really give you the same advices. So the next step is to maybe apply some of the given advices into real life. I am very sorry, but you probably will not find a magical cure. Just like with all other PE it takes time and dedication to actually get somewhere. In other words: You have to start! And maybe in a 2 months time you might be able to see some indications if it works or not. But only if you work hard.

Good Luck, MrHammer
      ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
      April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
      May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
      July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
      August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Sorry so much for bothering you I am just trying to find all the options I can to correct it ......... I'm sorry I thought a forum was a place to post questions an get answers but I guess I'm wrong. And I have been applying the exercises , I am just getting more options. If my post bothers I'm sorry stop reading them... Everyone has been so helpful here and I'm thankful for that but if it bothers people I will stop and go somewhere else.

Comment

Sorry dangler that post wasn't directed at you. Yes I'm working on a curve routine right now I am just trying to get answers from people who have had this problem before.

Comment

Working...
          X