- 05-17-2013 #11
- 05-17-2013 #12
IMO, don't worry about LOT theory.
- 05-17-2013 #13
Once ligs are stretched out the load gets placed on the tunica, period so if one induces enough stress then one still gains at lower angles or any angle for that matter.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 05-17-2013 #14
I don't think the ligs just stop getting stretched. The load is always placed on both the tunica and the ligs, no matter what. The ligs will continue to get stretched as long as you hang at angles that attack them.
Once your inner penis becomes parallel to the ground, there really is no point in stretching them further, but that doesn't mean they stop getting stretched.
- 05-17-2013 #15
leave a rep !
Working towards that BBC.
BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >
EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >
- 05-17-2013 #16
- 05-17-2013 #17
- 05-17-2013 #18
- 05-17-2013 #19
According to Bib, you could develop peyronies from doing hanging with heavy girth routine
- 05-17-2013 #20
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
What if you hung one day and did girth the next day and so on,,, so doing them on seperate days,,, is this still a no no
- By Looking4change in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2012, 12:12 AM
- By Crazy88 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
- By Miamihurricane in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:59 PM
- By CrownMeKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 57Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 AM
- By steelbro in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:19 PM