Thread: new theory?
- 05-17-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
ive been doing PE on and off for probably a year now ive had mostly length gains which is fine by me but recently i decided to get more serious about it and i noticed something. when i first started was doing jelqing to gain length (which overall im pretty satisfied with now (long term goal withstanding)), girth was always my "concern" my goal is at least 6" EG and with it only being 4.5" now i figured i should be doing more girth exercises than length, well ive been doing girth exercises for about a month now 5 days/week and i actually gained 1/4" in length and my penis definitely looks more girthy than before. so am i wrong in thinking that girth exercises can actually add length faster than the length exercises? just some food for thought i guess
- 05-17-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Length exercises gives you some girth, girth exercises gives you some length.. this is what is usually is.. Anyway if you are at 4.5" and want to hit 6" i think you would need a girth blaster for that one atleast if you want to get it within 5 years...
- By faithandhope in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2013, 12:10 AM
- By gymgym in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2010, 04:35 AM
- By b123 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:24 PM
- By kce in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:57 PM
- By nyyfan in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2009, 09:33 PM