- 05-18-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Hi everybody , i haven't posted in a while but i'm back. My penis is feeling good for now (hope it stays that way) and so do i.
I wanted to ask something - do you think that having every single positive PI in this list would mean that my penis is growing , without making any exercises ?
Because this is how it is for me at this moment ... i am doing some jelqing very rarely now , due to privacy issues , but i get to edge more oftenly. Anyways i am training daily and eating healthy. So what is your opinion , is that possible ?
p.s i've said to myself that i won't measure my penis for a long time to see if it's growing , i'll measure it in 3 1/2 months .
- 05-18-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Blog Entries
Technically no but it is a good idea to have them. All it means that if you haven't gain and you have good Pi's you should increase the intensity of the routine.
- By pussylover in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
- By namsokiek in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2011, 09:16 AM
- By Boozer in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2010, 10:05 AM
- By DryJelq in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:18 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2009, 10:51 PM