- 05-19-2013 #11Starting: 1/14/12
BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)
BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG
BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+
- 05-19-2013 #12
- 05-19-2013 #13
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
You could purchase a silicone sleeve and wear it below the glans while you pump.
The compression of the sleeve combined with the expansion of the CC really help slow edema between the CC and the skin. If you keep the silicone sleeve below your glans the glans are not compressed and the vacuum has a greater effect on them.
I've noticed greater post-pump expansion of the glans (3/8-1/2") than the shaft (1/4-3/8") after my sessions.
- 05-19-2013 #14
My glans can get really big during edging or clamping. Sometimes I think it's bigger in girth than my shaft. Hard to measure it because of the shape though.
- 05-19-2013 #15
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
I'm with bored on this one. I do clamp sessions, and I also see that my glans expands really large, larger than my girth. If you kegal hard while clamping, it should get really full and skin-tight. It's a really good feeling, it's one of my favorite PE exercises.
- 05-20-2013 #16
Here is what I came up with... I have a silicon band. Kind of like big stretchy rubber band. If I clamp by the glans and work up a bunch of blood by kegeling and jelquing the blood in I get a real good head swell that stays swelled. Just clamping near the glans really. It'll take some time, but eventually I'll get a shroom..
Thx for all the tips
- 05-20-2013 #17
I tried pumping with a tight condom. Seems to work well.
- 05-20-2013 #18
- 05-20-2013 #19
- By franky25 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:51 PM
- By ctm in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2012, 05:44 AM
- By mechanicJT in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:44 AM
- By sdaddy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:19 PM
- By Zuriel in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2011, 01:45 PM