This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect jelqing: the ONLY jelq for gains

Okay, I'm probably stirring up a ruckus again, but I think this needs to be addressed. For starters, let me say that I'm not looking for anecdotes about your or other people's gains. Gains can be faked, lied about, measured poorly, result from unrelated factors (i.e. natural growth, which can occur into one's mid-twenties), be the product of EQ variation, etc.

What I'm looking for is an explanation as to how flaccid or semi-erect jelqing could possibly work. If you can explain the mechanism, and your explanation is consistent with anatomy and physics, then it'd be pretty hard to doubt your statements.

I think flaccid and semi-erect jelqing can be a great way to restore blood flow after other exercises, and I also think the EQ benefits can support gains.

But, if you're spending more than 10 minutes jelqing like that, and thinking it's going to make your penis bigger, I think you're wasting your time.

You're not going to get gains unless you expand your tissues beyond their normal capacity. If you jelq at 50% erection and expand it to 60%, you're still not exercising your penis as much as even just having a regular boner.

If you jelq at 100% erection, and expand to 110%, then you're going beyond your normal limits, and if you do this consistently, your tunica albuginea should eventually gain the elasticity for your smooth muscle to push it to this point all on its own when you get an erection. Then your limit will be a bit higher, and you repeat the process until you hit your goal.

Erect jelqing is safe. Use a light grip and a slow stroke, that's all you need to create expansion, so don't worry about crushing your dick. What you're going for here is basically a manual simulation of pumping, so kegeling to push blood into your penis will help with the expansion too. If your erection drops down, edge until your reach 100% again.

I do not jelq for gains. I have no experience gaining from jelqing. But if I were to do it, that's how and why, and if you take issue with my reasoning, please address my points instead of my person. I could be a headless chicken, pecking away at my keyboard, and these points would still be valid so long as they stand to reason. Who says something is irrelevant, what they say is what matters.
    (current)
    BPEL: 6.125"
    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
    BPEL: ​7"
    MEG: ​6"

It sounds logical, except it is recommended to not jelq at 100% because it is supposedly really dangerous and safety comes first when it comes to my penis. Also, in my opinion, need to be below 100% erection so that the penis is still flexible and can be more easily expanded than when your penis is rock hard.

Majority of people here side that jelqs should be done at higher erection levels just like how you state, but not at 100% so your theory is for the most part agreed with.

What are you jelqing for? fixing a curve?
    MysticMonk
    Last edited by MysticMonk; 05-21-2013, 08:37 AM.
    Start Date : 4/18/13

BPEL
    : START 6.125 B=D CURRENT 7.00

MEG: START 4.750 B=D CURRENT 5.375

***will update soon. Was from 2013..

Comment

I jelq (dry, flaccid) to restore circulation after hanging, and to maintain EQ.

There's nothing dangerous about erect jelqing. Try it, it won't hurt. I've done it before. Just use the least amount of pressure necessary to draw blood in, you really only need a little bit.

If you're jelqing while still flexible, you're not reaching full expansion. It's a contraction to say that you need to expand your penis less so you can expand it more easily. If your penis is below 101% of your normal erections, you're not making it any bigger.
      (current)

(target)

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
        I have no experience gaining from jelqing.
        now why would i want to try your way when i have seen gains jelqing my way??

you take issue with my reasoning, please address my points instead of my person
        i understand your POV too though, but the process of the actual jelq will expand over 100% regardless as long as your pressure is right.

Maybe i like gripping harder so i can make my forearms more cut and strong too
        MysticMonk
        Last edited by MysticMonk; 05-21-2013, 09:07 AM.

BPEL

Comment

Hey Eiffel, I agree with you...but for beginners and everyone for that matter you have to learn your limit...I do them regularly.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Because my way makes sense. Again, who says something and how much experience they have has nothing to do with whether or not a statement is true.

If a well-educated meteorologist said the sky turned hot pink and a brain-damaged parrot said it was still blue, who would be right?

Your gains could quite possibly be EQ-related, or due to other exercises. But it makes no sense that your penis could grow by expanding it less than a normal erection. Otherwise, we'd all get big dicks just from jacking off.
            (current)

(target)

Comment

At a low E% allows the penis to be stretched at the same time, when you're jelqing at lower E% this means that:
              1) You get an actual stretch exercise with each jelq
              2) (only a possible explanation, just thinking aloud here) When you jelq at a lower E%, your penis is still being stretched out, and the cells are being stretched to their max length, while still having the blood pushed up so each cell is actually going over 100% of their max length. If that makes sense. Its just an idea, don't know if its what happens.
              I'm back!

Comment

Danny and Eiffel,
                when did you guys start experimenting with 100% jelqs?

Your gains could quite possibly be EQ-related, or due to other exercises. But it makes no sense that your penis could grow by expanding it less than a normal erection. Otherwise, we'd all get big dicks just from jacking off.
                it may be EQ but i have seen overall gains and i honestly think not because in the weeks i noticed girth gains, my EQ had been the same, but regardless if i keep seeing gains i will obviously continue what works for me. But what i'm saying is that my penis still expands over 100% when i do my actual jelq. saying jelqing doesn't work though seems absurd, because many have gained a lot of girth from just jelqing.

I know i got my curve from jacking off so i suppose if you fine tune your jacking off to a jelqing off, you may get a bigger dick too. (insert Cheech's face here)
                MysticMonk
                Last edited by MysticMonk; 05-21-2013, 09:33 AM.

BPEL

Comment

But the stretch is done dynamically, with motion and alternation. As soon as the stretch is released, the tension disappears and any elastic or deforming effect the stretch would have disappears with it.

If you're jelqing to stretch, just stretch instead. You'll get way more time under tension, and that way you can elongate your whole shaft at once.

If jelqing has any enlargement effect, it's from expansion, and only erect jelqing can offer that.

What's supposed to be so dangerous or advanced about erect jelqing? Don't crush it, don't bend it, don't be a moron, use a light grip and slowly pull the blood upward.
                  (current)

(target)

Comment

i do my jelqs at 70%ish. I think in essence i do like more of the stretch sense too as well as engorging blood throughout my penis. I do have quite a strong grip as i jelq my base and slowly ease a little tension while jelqing to my glans. I feel like i'm killing two birds with one stone.

*Danny, have you seen girth gains 100% jelqing ? Because eiffel hasn't and i'm not going to bang my head against a wall if there are no cookies on the other side.

I'll try a few of them today though eiffel and let you know about it

BPEL

Comment

Don't crush it don't bend it dont be a moron but also- don't need it. Jelqing at low eq has given a lot of considerable gains, whether anyone chooses to believe anecdotal evidence or not, there clearly is some mechanism that works.

Also, for 100% jelqing, it could either be hard for someone to maintain 100%, or it might cause a lot of pressure on the glans. I experimented with jelqing and found that at even 80ish% max, my glans was filling up and the pressure could get very intense, as in the same pressure if I'm at 110% expansion doing a kegel while edging with a clamp on. Might have just been me, but for me anyway jelqing too high is too risky with all that pressure in the glans.
                      I'm back!

Comment

Until that mechanism can be identified and explained, all those anecdotal accounts might as well be fiction.

If you aren't pushing boundaries, nothing's gonna happen.
                        (current)

(target)

Comment

Just my opinion, of course, but if you are jelquing "properly" even at a lower EQ you'll still be forcing blood to expand the tissue beyond it's regular capacity. I actually find it more difficult to force more blood into my member at a higher EQ. Again, just my personal experience and observation. I still think above all, what works for one person may not necessarily work for the other. Thankfully, you've found something that hits a home run for you, so major respect!

Comment

Yes my boundaries are being pushed. Are you trying to prove a point that you can't gain while jelqing?

The jury has spoken. Meeting adjourned. Jk.

BPEL

Comment

To say that you can expand the erectile tissues without getting erect, makes no sense to me. An unfettered erection is more tissue expansion than non-erect jelqing. That's just a penis massage.
                              (current)

(target)

Comment

Working...
                              X