Some "rest days" and suddenly I gained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some "rest days" and suddenly I gained

I have hang with great routine for 2,5 month and have not see any gains, last week I got so much to do so I did not have time to hang for 4 days. I measure almost everyday so I knew what my measure was before this 4 "rest days". After this 4 days without any PE, no manual stretch or hanging I measure my penis and see a real good gain. I have gained 1cm, have measure so many times now because I did not believe it.....it´s unbelievable haha.

Before I hang every day 1-2h depends on how much time I had, the weights around 10-14lbs BTC or something between BTC and SD. Now I have started to think if it's good to take 1-2 rest days every week because I really want to gain like this
    Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
    NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Do you think it's probably just improved EQ from giving hanging a rest?
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
      Do you think it's probably just improved EQ from giving hanging a rest?
      I have start to hang with my routine now for 1 week and the gain is still there

Goal:
      NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

I can confirm this happens. I was 17 cm, when I left to visit a friend in another town for about 5 days. So 5 days without PE. When I got home, I was 17.2 cm, couldn't believe it. Of course re measured many times, and it was true. Day after, I was 17.4! Of course, re measured many times, rest of the week to make sure it was true. I can't explain why this happens. Like I say, PE is so random.
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

It could be that your cells have divided, which would give you more length, but with the continued strain of hanging every day the cells hadn't had much of a chance to develop into full sized cells? Just an idea, I don't really know much about the details of growth, I just like thinking of possibilites :P
          I'm back!

Comment

I definitely think that a rest every few months is incredibly beneficial. Gotta give the guy time to breathe every once in a while! lol!

Comment

I like a few days/or a week off, at the end of each month, hey,
              I'm old, cranky, wear hearing aids, glasses, and fart a lot.
              I need a rest break....
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                I can confirm this happens. I was 17 cm, when I left to visit a friend in another town for about 5 days. So 5 days without PE. When I got home, I was 17.2 cm, couldn't believe it. Of course re measured many times, and it was true. Day after, I was 17.4! Of course, re measured many times, rest of the week to make sure it was true. I can't explain why this happens. Like I say, PE is so random.
                Great to hear So this have happend to other PE:ers

Goal:
                NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by HungJury View Post
                  I definitely think that a rest every few months is incredibly beneficial. Gotta give the guy time to breathe every once in a while! lol!
                  I think so also

Goal:
                  NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    I like a few days/or a week off, at the end of each month, hey,
                    I'm old, cranky, wear hearing aids, glasses, and fart a lot.
                    I need a rest break....
                    LOL, I'm not old but feel the same

Goal:
                    NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Great gains mate i will take a few days off as my routine is intense, KIP!

Comment

Happened to me as well
                        “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

True growth comes from rest and recuperation. Exercise is merely the catalyst.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Rest days work on gains/growth/repairs.
                            I do intense but short stretching routine and rest most of the week. I've seen the gains grow in from leaving it alone for a few days.
                            I also think that the work you put in is the catalyst, and the rest days build your penis. So pis can be indicators for rest, what it's basically saying is you have worked out enough, need to grow. So whether you have long drawn out medium intensity training or short strenuous exercise, that will determine the time it takes to notice pi signals and prompt you to rest.

Comment

Working...
                            X