What's gonna be harder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's gonna be harder?

I am currently at 4.5" at glans, 5.2" at mid shaft and 5.9-6" at base, 5.8-6" bone-pressed (length)

My goal is to reach 6" at glans and 8" at length.

My question is... will it be harder to gain 1.5" of girth at glans or to gain a bit above 2" in length And how long would it take to reach the goal, like how long would it take an avg person lets say this avg person follow upp his routine and push it to the limit, no injuries, no breaks, no nothing 5 times a week by staying really consistent with PE never giving up or anything like that.
    (won't probably be reaslitic i will probably give up, nearly everyone does it. It takes shit loads of dicipline to stay 100% consistent and focused about your routine and PE in general, no way you're gonna get those 5 days a week of PE in 2-4 years.. without giving up, it's kinda like training some people start to work out in their teens (lifting weights and suchs) but they tend to quit after a year or two and they take days off and skip training and stuff like that, lets say i didn't do that once with PE (except from the days i am supposed to take off like those 2 days of the week)

As far as training goes 3-5 years is a pretty damn long time if you are 100% focused and consistent

Some guys get girth easily (like me), some guys get length easier, some guys get both, some guys get no gains at all. Just keep jelqing/stretching/kegeling and you'll find out what kind of guy you are.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I think it's impossible to gain nothing, if you're actually doing the techniques right and you have an okay routine..?

Comment

HOLY SHIT.. somethimes i wonder if i can take this forum for real.. no offense.. This is something i found on the forum: "Dr. Richard Howard II is a doctor of public health and experienced penile enhancement expert. He tested his plan himself and gained over 5 inches in length and significant penis girth."

Source:
        Your Penis Doctor » Support

Is it really possible to gain 5 inches?

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          HOLY SHIT.. somethimes i wonder if i can take this forum for real.. no offense.. This is something i found on the forum: "Dr. Richard Howard II is a doctor of public health and experienced penile enhancement expert. He tested his plan himself and gained over 5 inches in length and significant penis girth."

Source:
          Your Penis Doctor » Support

Is it really possible to gain 5 inches?
          Just use your head.. This site does have some bull-crap advertisements but it is for the sake of keeping the site running. The nonsense ads are usually pretty clear to pick out from the legit ones, I don't bother reading ads when we have thousands of people here having conversation, and your off reading signs!! F that, its like buying a phone advertised on a billboard when you have 2 people in the car with that phone in their pocket
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I would say that there is no way to tell how long it will take for either the length or the girth goal. You may bust your ass for 3 years and fail or not reach either goal, you may be a fast gainer and gain both in 2 years or you may take 7 years to get it.

Honest answer is their is no answer, all we can say is that patience and extreme dedication will help you more than it will hurt.
            Last edited by BigO; 05-21-2013, 07:07 PM.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

But faithandhope theoretically it should be possible i think, not really something that stops you, but the site doesn't really build a good ethos appeal to PE then.. that's what i thought, but yeah was dumb of me to even believe it.

Comment

I think you can only realistically grow a percentage of your dick, 5 inches would only be possible if you were already like a foot long to start, most of us will not get much more than an inch
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I am not so sure that their is a said magic limit for anyone! People just need to try different things to keep themselves gaining. If they can gain at all.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Maybe if i could hang a car (or better yet, a bus), off the end of my johnson, while standing on the roof of my house, I could gain five inches. I would need to work my way up to that though, anyone have a 10 ton come-along I could borrow? Or should I pose this as a question - if I do the preceding stuff, how long would it take to gain five inches? Would it hurt my girth gains?
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Just use your common sense when you read those ads. If you read them more closely, maybe it was five
                      inches total length AND girth. Even then. it's doubtful.

It can also refer to different things. For example, my BPSFL, (bone pressed stretched flaccid) after a long
                      session, is remarkably longer than it is normally. But that is a temporary gain.

Common sense also tells us that like any activity, time and persistent dedication can result in remarkable
                      achievements. Why should p.e. be any different in this regard?

I think a realistic goal would be an inch in length and an inch in girth, whatever the time and dedication.

This does not mean that some men, as has been pointed out here, will gain more, and some will gain less.

I was practicing p.e. two hours a day, seven days a week, after progressive jelqing for three months, plus

marathon edging sersions, when I made my greatest gains. How many people devote this kind of time and

energy to this "hobby" or ANY pursuit??

And I had no goals in mind at the time. I just did it because I was on a high that I never experienced in any
                      other endeavor.

I have often found that when I have no expectations, things come my way. Penis enlargement is a perfect
                      example of this.
                      Going411x7
                      Last edited by Going411x7; 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Some people have gained length, but no girth. Some no length, but girth.

People say length first then girth. Many people find it more difficult to gain length, but find that it is impossible after heavy girth work.

Choose your path correctly, because evidence states that once you make massive gains in girth-you will not gain length. Also, it is said that once you start your girth routine, you will lose BPEL. So, someone would have to overshoot their BPEL goal to allow for shrinkage for the girth.

Any thoughts on this guys?
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                        X