Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis condition after a workout *advice needed*

Hey guys,

last few months I've noticed that after my workouts, most of the time my flaccid hang is just not as big anymore, neither do I really feel that "plumpy" feeling after girth sessions. It's not classic turtling, its just meh, I wish it would hang fuller and bigger again after workouts. I obviously know about PI's and know that it could be caused by over or undertraining, but I mixed my routines up and couldnt really get the feeling again. I have to admit i don't really warm up and/or down, could this be the reason? Or is it just that flaccid penis size is dependable on so many different factors like temperature, etc.?
    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
    08/16/18: ? x ?

How about 3-5 days rest ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
      ...I have to admit i don't really warm up and/or down, could this be the reason?
      I would think so...

Are you still gaining despite the smaller post workout flaccid?

i have never skipped a warmup before, so i can't comment about that, but the first time i did a cool down with cool water after my workout, my cock had that "plumper" feeling you speak of. Since then, i always cool down.
      Start Date : 4/18/13

BPEL
      : START 6.125 B=D CURRENT 7.00

MEG: START 4.750 B=D CURRENT 5.375

***will update soon. Was from 2013..

Comment

good points guys, lack of rest could be a reason cause I tend to workout 3-4 days in a row cause I don't have privacy the other days. Can't tell you about recent gains though, as I haven't measured for some months (its weird, but I stay motivated that way)

and actually, MysticMonk, I did the cool down thing after workouts too (hot/cold water in shower), and I was surprised with the results. But then I read that your skin gets tougher when you do that so I stopped cause I feared that it'd stop me from having elastic skin down there.

When you guys finish your girth session, do you swing your penis or shake it to get the blood flow going again, or do you just put it back into your pants?

Comment

Yeah, i would look at it as slowly hardening your dick in it's new longer state of being. I don't see that as a bad thing because in essence it feels to me like cementing my gains over time. Then when we reworkout, we loosen it up with heat again. Warming up to stretch it to a new further point and then reharden it. THE CYCLE TO BIG DICK.

Seems logical in my eyes.

Fear the Hard Flaccid, but love the Hard cock.
          Start Date : 4/18/13

BPEL
          : START 6.125 B=D CURRENT 7.00

MEG: START 4.750 B=D CURRENT 5.375

***will update soon. Was from 2013..

Comment

well said, Monky!

Comment