Changing routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing routine

I will be switching my routine when school starts back up in August to something girth based. It will most likely involve clamping, pumping, and manual length work to cement my gains. AKA I will not apply my Bib to a pumped penis.

Hangers who have gained from length and girth post hanging routines please advise me on options. I need advise on the best ways to cement length gains while pursing my goal of 6.5 inch girth.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Haha. Looks like we both had inspiration for changing routines at the same time. Good luck to ya, GrowingMine.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Hanging is rough, especially the mental aspect of it.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I was going to continue and wear my TLC Tugger during the day and hang at night while I worked at home, but work screwed me over and I am now looking for another job. My plan was perfect. My life's situation has changed. Oh well.

Looks like the only 8 x 6 goal I will probably see is my BPFSL at 8, which it is now, and my clamped girth of 5 7/8. How dare I about this.
        I must be to complain about anything really. My stats are larger than some peoples goal and I fell into a CI-4 somehow. I think that hanging did it, but I can't image how.

I am going to do what I do best which is put my head down and keep going.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
        X