- 05-24-2013 #11
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Los Angeles
Im new to this BUT, Im approaching this like weightlifting. My whole life I sporadically lifted weights, couple times here, couple times there, sometimes straight program for a month or two but then I would get lazy and busy and stop lifting for months. But no matter how sporadiclly i lifted, I always seem to have "some muscle" and I could see it throughout my years. So in my opinion its not ONLY the lack of routine.
Anyhow, I think its your masturbating. Read on here, MOST guys dont ejaculate often when they do PE. Not to sound like a perv, but I used to masterbate all the time but I cut it out on PE Days. My wife is lucky now becus I wont ejaculate when we have sex either. Anyhow, why dont you stop ejaculating on PE days and see what happens. Its basically the process of elimination, so i think with your off and on schedule and ejaculating, your really bringing yourself
back to square one.
Its like Joggin for 1hr to burn 500 calories and then eating cake. Its a waste of time. I kinda got worried when I first read your your post, but after reading how your take months off and ejaculate, Im not to worried about my routine.
PE, exericise, weighlifting, etc, its all about dedication and a way of Life! I hate when people say they want to diet, Diet means temporary. You need to say, I need to change the way I eat from now on.
2 years is a long time, so your obviously dedicated, you just dont have all the time in the world. Im in the same boat, and because I dont have alot of time, I really make sure I dont do anything to hinder any progress I could possibly make. Im only at 1 1/2 months PE, but like you I already have a big difference in flaccid size and I love it.
Anyhow, thats my opinion.
Last edited by sweetnympho; 05-24-2013 at 07:11 PM.
- 05-24-2013 #12
I agree with most of what these guys are telling you. Even though you didn't give a whole lot of detail I can see a few things plain as day:
- As already pointed out, get on a routine and be consistent!
- You've been at this for two years and you're just now coming here? You should have been here from day one to build a good support system! Do it right this time... Visit often, engage with the great people here, make a few friends and have a little fun. You'll be surprised what you can learn just from some daily reading here (plus it helps to stay motivated)
- It looks like the "shotgun approach" isn't working for you. Decided on a routine and stay on it for a few month before evaluating it for effectiveness. This should help you zero in on what works for you
- By Stretchy4000 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2013, 07:26 PM
- By mrwayne in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:53 PM
- By chongmet in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:06 PM
- By drknoba in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 50Last Post: 02-10-2012, 09:58 PM