Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal Itchiness In Penile Shaft And Glans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Itchiness In Penile Shaft And Glans.

I have been experiencing an itchiness, that I can feel somewhat inside my penile shaft, as well as inside my glans, and around the coronal lip, including the actual corona, but more on the exterior surface as well, usually the day after a PE session.

I haven't seen this listed on any PI indicators as to whether this is a positive indicator of minute regeneration of the skin, of internal tissues, even at the cellular level; or is it an negative sign as to too much stress, or is it a neutral indicator.

It gets to the point where I'm slapping my penis just to get temporary relief from the itchiness. However, over a few minutes, the sensation goes away. It occurs mainly 3-4 times in the mid-morning-to-lunch time frame.

Keeping in mind, I do apply vitamin E oil throughout the day, and I don't think it's a physiological reaction to the oil itself, as I have used it extensively all the time for my topical skin-recuperation remedy.

What I'm trying to arrive at, through elimination of potential problems or sources of the itchiness (and no, it's not an STD as I have been in a monogamous relationship with the wifey for 19+ years), is, is this a potential indicator of cellular regeneration, growth?

I'm interested to see if anyone else has experienced this type of "indicator", and as to whether it was positive or negative.
    slinkystick
    Last edited by slinkystick; 05-24-2013, 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling error.
    FL:5.5"
    BPFSL:7.75"
    FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
    BPEL:7.25"
    MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
    NBPEL:7"
    MEG:5.5"

Have you been doing any PE ? You have 121 posts, so you have been here awhile.
    Really, you will be the one that has to look back, and see what may have been a contributing factor.
    Lastly, see if wifey has noticed any thing irregular within. A Yeast infection ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Dangler: you can see my routine in my progress section as to what I have been doing.
      I don't think it's that yeast infection, though.

I'm just going to sit on it and see what I come up with. As today's my rest day anyways.

Comment

Might let it rest for a handful of days, see where that ends up at. hopefully, the itch's will leave.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm thinking, maybe since I've introduced the intense clamping exercises into my routine, that the tremendous internal pressures created by it, may have something to do with it.

This is what I can come up with anyways.

Comment

I feel that too at times, it's always after a rather intense session so I take it as the same sensation as a healing itch from a cut or something. I see it as a sign of overtraining and throttle back the next session. It might be viewed as a neutral PI that could become negative. It's not entirely negative but an indicator to take it easy for awhile, throttle back until you find the balance where it isn't itchy so much.
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
              I feel that too at times, it's always after a rather intense session so I take it as the same sensation as a healing itch from a cut or something. I see it as a sign of overtraining and throttle back the next session. It might be viewed as a neutral PI that could become negative. It's not entirely negative but an indicator to take it easy for awhile, throttle back until you find the balance where it isn't itchy so much.
              I think you hit on it !
              Rep .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
              X