Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thrombosed vein still here after a year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrombosed vein still here after a year???

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and created this account specifically to ask this, plus I heard pegym is better than the other forums so I might stick around. But without further ado:

I began jelqing about a year ago without really knowing what I was doing, I did it at too high erection levels, 7 days a week without warming up, so needless to say I got injured. I got what I now know to be a thrombosed vein about a year ago, but didn't know what it was or think much of it considering it didn't hurt or affect ability to get erections, or really anything at all. Just uncomfortable and ugly. I stopped jelqing since I knew that was the cause, but didn't know how to fix it or if it would ever go away. Keep in mind this was about a year ago.

Within the past month I took up jelqing again, this time being very careful as the vein was still there. Warmed up and warmed down, about 50% erect at most, soft strokes and off days in between. It seemed to be working. But I became concerned about the vein again and a week ago I decided to stop and find a way to heal the vein. So I began the hot and cold water therapy method I've seen on this forum (switch every 10 seconds for 15-20 mins, 4 times a day right?) but I haven't seen much if any improvement. Supposedly this vein should've gone away within a matter of weeks right? But it's been here for about a year.

I will resort to seeing a urologist within the next month or so if this problem doesn't fix itself. Basically my questions are these:
    How long does the hot/cold method usually take in terms of days/weeks to work, do you think it'll heal a vein that's been here over a year, and what do I look for? Does the vein just disappear, get smaller, etc.

I eagerly anticipate your replies. I have heard of some kind of surgery to remove the vein, but I'm worried that I'll never be able to PE ever again if I get surgery to remove it. But at the same time, I'm worried that with the vein there I will damage my unit even more if I PE.

Increased vascularity is normal with pe are you sure this is an injury?

Comment

I'm nearly 100% certain this is an injury, even when it is small and flaccid there is a lump sticking out pretty abnormally on the left side. Definitely looks like a vein. Not exactly *painful* but sometimes can be uncomfortable

Comment

Not an expert on this, ok ?
        Given the amount of time your vein has been disfigured/distorted, I do not think there would be any healing to occur. Similar to a varicose vein. There are treatment paths for that. I am uncertain that any of those treatments would be applicable in this instance.
        I'd say consult with a medical professional, you have nothing to lose; as you plan to do.
        I hope you can find some answers from your Urologist visit.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X