What happens next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens next?

I would have expected there to be a lot of topics like this around, about people asking the specifics of regimens to do for different goals and such... but honestly I can't really find what I'm looking for. I might be looking in the wrong places though, there's a lot of topics to sift through.

So I've been doing JP90 with some regularity for about six months. I seem to have gotten some minor gains, but not enough yet that I'm convinced it's from anything other than measurement error on my part. I think I've probably conditioned my penis suitably at this point and want to move on past JP90, but I don't have the knowledge to come up with what to do on my own.

I want to increase girth more than length at the moment right now, but I hear that once you've increased girth it can be harder to increase length -- so I'm thinking that maybe I should focus on length a bit first then move to girth after seeing some length gains. I don't know how true that is though. Or maybe I should just work on both equally. I really don't know.

So having completed JP90 -- what should I do next?

I tried to kind of outline my goals but... do please ask questions if you want more specifics or whatever... I'm really just trying to get as much information as possible about everything.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

You could try this and if you don't like it then pick 2 exercises length n girth and make a routine.
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Trying Jelqing And Kegels exercises. V jelqs and hybrid variations of kegels and jelqs. Its all here.

Comment

One thing you can do is up the intensity of the JP90 by doing UJs and UVs instead of regular jelqs. Same routine with a different technique. I noticed a stronger response when I did.

Also, I know you said you're still uncertain about whether you've really gained. I thought the same way until I hit .5" of length gain. That was a couple of weeks ago.

You and I joined at the same time. Just be super consistent. 5 days on, 2 days off. Otherwise, you'll never really know what your potential is.
        Start: 12/23/12
        BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
        FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
        BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
        BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
        FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Where specifically can I find other length and girth exercises, Realman? I haven't really seen much clear, easy to digest information other than JP90.

What are hybrid kegels and jelqs?

Comment

Penis Exercises | PEGym

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rth-guide.html
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Be mindful of your transition from JP90 to something else.

When I started to do more work on girth, I added stuff between the jelqing sets. For example; 50 jelqs, 5 30-sec Uli, 30 V-jelqs, 3 supra slammers, etc.

When you begin these new exercises, you GO LIGHTLY so you can figure things out without breaking you dick. Gradually increase intensity by replacing some of the time jelqing with other girth work.

Remember that you need to be particularly aware of your PIs as you change up your routine.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the links TehDBare. I didn't know about those reference pages, that's extremely helpful.

Originally posted by Aston Martini View Post
                One thing you can do is up the intensity of the JP90 by doing UJs and UVs instead of regular jelqs. Same routine with a different technique. I noticed a stronger response when I did.

Also, I know you said you're still uncertain about whether you've really gained. I thought the same way until I hit .5" of length gain. That was a couple of weeks ago.

You and I joined at the same time. Just be super consistent. 5 days on, 2 days off. Otherwise, you'll never really know what your potential is.
                Ah, I didn't see your post before. Congrats on the gains man. Yeah I haven't really been that consistent so far but I have issues being consistent in general, trying to work on that lol. What do the UJs and UVs stand for?

So is there any validity to it being harder to gain length with a greater girth? Should I try to gain more length first before doing girth, or should I just go ahead with both at the same time right now?

Comment

I do not believe that girth makes length harder to gain. It does not make sense to me. I think working both is great. Naybe going 70/30 with the 70 % focused on your main goal.

What are your stats and where i=do you want to end up and have you ever considered using devices?
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

About 5.6" NBPEL 4.6" mid-section EG. My goal right now is to get that up to 6.6" and 5.45" respectively, so I figure I should focus on girth a little more since there's a little farther to go in that to get to the goal than length.

As for devices, I dunno. If it's pretty unanimous that they're the best way to go, or the only real feasible way to go after a certain point, I'd probably do it. But they make me a little uncomfortable and harder to hide so I'd probably prefer keeping with my hands. But I don't know much about them at all either -- and I try to keep open-minded.

Comment

Many do great with only hands so don't go buying until you decide it is what you want. I think that at your size and the goals you have set that you should continue to work both.

There are many ways to add to your routine which is pretty good as is. I would consider jelquing now for time instead of counting reps. I would do 25 to 30 minutes of jelquing. I also would alter your stretching in small ways. Do the 5 way stretches bundled ( twisting your shaft) and add two more rounds to each set of stretches.

You can stretch at night briefly as well, just a quick 5 minutes before bed will help to keep your adhesion's pulled out. It does not always take a lot of change, sometimes small things can do wonders. If you add two more rounds of stretches you add what, maybe 10 minutes to your routine and the 5 ways being bundled does add intensity without turning it into a marathon.

Comment

Hmm, alright. With the 25 to 30 minutes jelqing, would I switch from classic jelqs to V-jelqs every five minutes or so? Or do 15 minutes one then the other? And for the stretching at the beginning -- still do:
                        Originally posted by JP90
                        Grasp your penis behind the glans in the O.K. grip palm down and stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh.
                        While holding this stretch, do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)
                        Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull. Return to the base and repeat "Helicopter Shakes". [Then repeat, stretching right, up, and straight out.]
                        except do it like this the whole time? And what exactly do you mean by two rounds to each set of stretches?

What sort of stretches would I do at night each time?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

When I do my jelques I switch up as I feel while doing my time, when a certain motion feels like I am losing my mojo I switch as I continue through my time. I will for example do 10 minutes at a regular jelque and if it feels like its not hitting I transition into a V or uv jelque.

I meant to simply add to what ever you are doing for stretches, for example if you are doing 3 sets of stretches then do 5 now.

Comment

I just checked out the jelqing exercises reference page and can't find UV jelqs, what are those?

Comment

Always focus on your main goal. If you are shooting for more girth, give it the most attention. Yes, there are plenty of options for good girth routines. I would suggest you read on all the exercises in the Excerises page Penis Exercises | PEGym and work it from there so you can see and get instruction more clearly deciding what is best for you and your penis then formulate your new routine and stick with it for a while (2-3 months giving it time to see if result yield itself).
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X