BPFSL smaller BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL smaller BPEL

If your streched flaccid length is smaller than your erect length, does this have any barring on growth potential?

Thanks gents!
    mustc2it
    Last edited by mustc2it; 05-28-2013, 03:25 PM.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Maybe, if you buy into this theory.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Maybe, if you buy into this theory.
      wow, good info - thanks!

Comment

It means stretch that baby out. Mine was shorter when I started as well. I am now about even to a tad longer now when my flaccid is stretched.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          It means stretch that baby out. Mine was shorter when I started as well. I am now about even to a tad longer now when my flaccid is stretched.
          Yup agree. I use an extender and after 4 months am stretching (extending) at least 1/2 inch beyond my BEPL. Recently bought an electric heat pad and found that warming before extending gets me that little bit more. When I started I could not stretch beyond my BEPL.

Comment

Originally posted by austfred View Post
            Yup agree. I use an extender and after 4 months am stretching (extending) at least 1/2 inch beyond my BEPL. Recently bought an electric heat pad and found that warming before extending gets me that little bit more. When I started I could not stretch beyond my BEPL.
            If you use the heating pad throughout your session, you can probably get another 1/4 inch by the end of the first hour or so.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Saw another cheap heating pad at Costco today. I'm in Australia. A bit like a hot water bottle with an electric element. I assume you plug it in, heat it up, unplug it and then use it. Should be great for PE. About $25. Quote "If you use the heating pad throughout your session, you can probably get another 1/4 inch by the end of the first hour or so. " Wondered about that. Will try it. Its going into winter here so heat pad easier. Not sure how they go in summer or there less need for them?

Comment

Working...
              X