Length expansion from 2 hour jelq session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length expansion from 2 hour jelq session

I've just been jelqing for 2 hours straight, and my penis was very red and engorged right after it.

It looked bigger just from eyesight and so I quickly measured it and it was +0.2 inches of BPEL and +0.2 inches MEG.

I'm hopeful that this is a good sign that I am seeing expansion in both length and girth. For people that gained length via jelqing, did you find that your erect length increased slightly immediately after work outs?

I will continue to post updates on my routine which is currently 2 hours per day of jelqing, all in one session, 7 days a week. My technique is dry jelqing, starting at 100% erect, squeezing softly for the first couple of strokes until it drops to 90%, and then harder squeezing from my grip until my erection subsides to 70%, and then I edge until 100% erection and repeat. This constant stop start approach means that I am spending half my time edging instead of flat out jelqing the whole time. I can do about 100 dry jelqs per 10 minutes, so roughly 1,200 in the 2 hour session. I count 1 stroke as 1 jelq, (not 2 strokes, once with each hand, as 1 jelq).

The reason for the 2 hours is because my penis feels quite hard even after 30 to 40 minutes of jelqing, and I feel like that is almost the warm-up stage, and only once my penis feels soft, spongey, malleable and puffy at about 45 minutes or so, can proper jelqing actually start to take effect.

Ta and all the best.

Dickie
    Dickie85
    Last edited by Dickie85; 05-28-2013, 07:16 PM.

That is some crazy gain if you gained that much after ONE jelq session...Are you new to PE? Maybe you are getting newbie gains but it is still faster than it should be...maybe you made a mistake in the measurements. Do a session tomorrow and see if you get the same measurement or more/less.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
      That is some crazy gain if you gained that much after ONE jelq session...Are you new to PE? Maybe you are getting newbie gains but it is still faster than it should be...maybe you made a mistake in the measurements. Do a session tomorrow and see if you get the same measurement or more/less.
      No, this is no mistake, I am normally 6.1 x 4.7 but after 1,200 high pressure jelqs I go to 6.3 x 4.9 when I measure during my 10 minute edging session afterwards.

I'm just wondering whether this is a good sign that I will gain length from my jelqing, (as not everyone does), or whether it's purely just EQ and I can't tell at this stage.

Do other people not quickly measure their BPEL after a work-out? I guess they just measure girth?

Also, my veins are way more prominent, bulging out of my foreskin a bit more, so hopefully this is a good sign too! :-)

I'm not new to PE, but I am new to big, long jelqing sessions! :-D

Comment

Those are temporary gains, but they ARE significant. If you continue to measure and get those kind of consistent temporary increases, they should become permanent down the road. They are definitely good signs, (p.i's). Most people DO NOT measure frequently, and especially right after a session.

But I ALWAYS did, and still do. They motivated and to this day, motivate me. It sounds like they motivate you as well.

Keep up the good work. You might try a hot wrap warm-up for five to fifteen minutes before starting your dry jelqing session. You would be amazed how large you can get your semi-erect cock in preparation for your workout.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          Those are temporary gains, but they ARE significant. If you continue to measure and get those kind of consistent temporary increases, they should become permanent down the road. They are definitely good signs, (p.i's). Most people DO NOT measure frequently, and especially right after a session.

But I ALWAYS did, and still do. They motivated and to this day, motivate me. It sounds like they motivate you as well.

Keep up the good work. You might try a hot wrap warm-up for five to fifteen minutes before starting your dry jelqing session. You would be amazed how large you can get your semi-erect cock in preparation for your workout.
          Thank you for your response. :-)

As for warm-ups, I don't normally bother with hot wraps etc. I was always worried about dripping water everywhere off the wet flannel etc, so what I do to warm-up is just edge for about 10 minutes and bring myself almost to the point of no return at least once. This normally gets a lot of blood pumping through my penis so that it is ready to be jelqed.

Also, I go fairly easy on my first 20 or so jelqs to help decrease the chance of injury.

How long did you do your jelq sessions for? Did you measure length expansion or just girth?

I'm thinking of maybe splitting it up into two 1 hour sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening. This way, my penis gets expansion twice as often, even if the expansion may not be as big each time.

Because you say that it's good that I am getting these temporary expansions, I'm believing more than ever now that short sessions are not for me, as I don't get that kind of expansion when I just try to do 10 or 20 minutes of jelqs here and there.
          Dickie85
          Last edited by Dickie85; 05-29-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post

I've started doing this now as well - I measure pretty much after each session (get a 100% erection and then check it out). I'm still in shock that this actually works, so mainly it is just to confirm that my dick is actually bigger!
            BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
            MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Is the 2 hour thing a little too much? Anyone have thoughts on that?
              Starting: 4/2/2013
              BPEL: 7.5"
              MEG: 5.25"
              BEG: 6"
              BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
              BPEL: 8.25"
              MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
              BEG: 6" (-.25")
              BPFSL: 8.75"
              NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by frisson View Post
                Is the 2 hour thing a little too much? Anyone have thoughts on that?
                I think it possibly is too much, but seriously, my penis is buzzing during the last half hour or so, it feels so much more pumped and strong, and has a very healthy, glowing red look to it. It's a lot heavier and meaty, but that makes sense though as it's almost a 13% volume increase from two hours of jelqing! :-D

Comment

You want a routine you can stick to. Do you see yourself doing two hour jelqing sessions in six months? Also, different results for different people, but I gain more length than that after my UJ or UV sessions, but I haven't gained hardly a lick of length in over three years. Just saying...............
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    You want a routine you can stick to. Do you see yourself doing two hour jelqing sessions in six months? Also, different results for different people, but I gain more length than that after my UJ or UV sessions, but I haven't gained hardly a lick of length in over three years. Just saying...............
                    This is worrying. Do you mean to say that you continually gain expansion, but don't actually gain, at least lengthwise anyway?

I was thinking of splitting the jelqing up into 1 hour sessions, it's a bit more manageable like this. I will check the expansion after an hour and see.

Comment

I am extremely happy with my girth gains, but outside of newbie length gains I haven't added a lick of erect length from intense jelqing. But you could be very different than me. I am not trying to burst your bubble, but you asked and I responded honestly.

I think that you would have a lot of half ass jelqs when you are doing them for such a long time. Not the same thing, but after 45 - 60 minutes of heavy lifting you start to see diminishing returns if you continue. Jelqing isn't the same thing, and you seem to think your unit continues to respond well, so that's fine. I would dread to have to face two hour sessions, and I love jelqing. I am not a fan of breaking your one long session into two shorter sessions - if you do them on the same day. Lots of reasons, but I won't go into detail.
                      rbi99
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month Nov 2017
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by rbi99; 05-29-2013, 09:03 AM.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

2 hours of jelqing a day? Dude, I don't know you, but you need to get a life.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                          2 hours of jelqing a day? Dude, I don't know you, but you need to get a life.
                          Nope, the big penis needs to come before getting a life bud.

Trying to have a life when you aren't feeling large and manly, isn't that good. Obviously many average and small guys find work arounds, but I don't want to, I want to embrace life being large.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            I am extremely happy with my girth gains, but outside of newbie length gains I haven't added a lick of erect length from intense jelqing. But you could be very different than me. I am not trying to burst your bubble, but you asked and I responded honestly.

I think that you would have a lot of half ass jelqs when you are doing them for such a long time. Not the same thing, but after 45 - 60 minutes of heavy lifting you start to see diminishing returns if you continue. Jelqing isn't the same thing, and you seem to think your unit continues to respond well, so that's fine. I would dread to have to face two hour sessions, and I love jelqing. I am not a fan of breaking your one long session into two shorter sessions - if you do them on the same day. Lots of reasons, but I won't go into detail.
                            Please do go into detail.

Do you think that it could be overtraining? If so, isn't two hours in one session likely to be overtraining as well then?

If I can expand my penis twice in a day, that sounds quite nice. I think I will try to avoid doing two hours in a row, just for the sheer boredom of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
                              Nope, the big penis needs to come before getting a life bud.

Trying to have a life when you aren't feeling large and manly, isn't that good. Obviously many average and small guys find work arounds, but I don't want to, I want to embrace life being large.
                              That is definitely the wrong way to look at it. I say find a way to enjoy life and get a big fat meat cannon at the same time. It can be done, don't ever let the ding a ling hold you back

It is a great sign that you got that kind of temp gain from a greta session, now what I would do is do the same thing but only for an hour and I would bet you may get the same results. Worth checking into at least.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X