Thread: underdeveloped cs muscle
- 05-31-2013 #11
As I wrote in post nr 2:
This type is pretty okay for CS, since you especially force blood out in your CS by sliding the hand while pressing on the CS.
Just like the V is okay for CC, since here you slide/press on the CC.
But that being said, Normal Jelqs with the "okay-grip" also should work fine for CS, as I said before
Last edited by MrHammer; 05-31-2013 at 10:40 AM....The hammer i speak of is my manhood.
Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''
- 06-04-2013 #12
- Join Date
- May 2013
sorry just new to all of this
so basically u make ur hand look like a C facing to the left or right
and press on the top and bottom of the penis as u go up the shaft?
so ur thumb is ontop of the penis and the rest are on the bottom?
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:57 PM
- By Holiday in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:02 AM
- By fatalbazuka in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2011, 01:55 AM
- By salvo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2011, 04:06 PM
- By Hune in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:45 AM