Strange occurrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange occurrence

Last week after one of my jelqing sessions I had some discoloration, coupled with an increased flaccid length for about fifteen minutes after the session ended. The following morning I had no morning wood so I took the day off from exercising. Slight discoloration coupled with a serious loss of erection quality (I lost an inch in BPEL) I decided to take the week off. Last night I did some measuring and was surprised my BPEL had gone up about 1/4 of an inch above the original BPEL. Does anyone understand why these gains would happen this way?

Yes, I've seen that in my Extender days off. In rest days off, "things get recuperated, rebuilt, restored".
    I've also seen where running weeks on end, without a rest or break/days off, kept the penis wanting to turtle a little.
    For me, I like 3-7 days off at the end of the month. Thats works best for me.
    you will have to see what works well for yourself.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheyCallMeBro View Post
      Last week after one of my jelqing sessions I had some discoloration, coupled with an increased flaccid length for about fifteen minutes after the session ended. The following morning I had no morning wood so I took the day off from exercising. Slight discoloration coupled with a serious loss of erection quality (I lost an inch in BPEL) I decided to take the week off. Last night I did some measuring and was surprised my BPEL had gone up about 1/4 of an inch above the original BPEL. Does anyone understand why these gains would happen this way?
      Good to hear you are taking cautious steps down this tricky path of ours. Sounds like a simple case of slight over working your unit, and the rest is just what the doctor ordered. Think about that last session, what was different about it or you? It might be a perfect session for you in a week or two. Right now maybe you need to back off just a little.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I should also add that it felt like the ligaments in my member felt more slack and elastic in that last session. I've been jelqing for about six months, and yes I'm going to take a week off at the end of every month from here on out.

Comment

Working...
        X