train for erect only gains - no flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• train for erect only gains - no flaccid

You may find this question weird or silly or illogical but anyway...
    I am looking into enlarging my penis both lengthwise and girthwise but i would like to have erect gains only if possible!
    I've been on other forums with the same question and all i got was people trying to convince me that flaccid gains are good instead of getting any positive feedback to my question!
    Please do not judge me, i know that for most people a flaccid big penis is good but for me that's not the case. I would feel most comfortable and confident with my body if i had the same size flaccid as i am now, what i seek is only erect gains.
    So here is the question: Is there any way, a special excercise or routine to bring mainly or only erect gains, someway to enhance the "grower" side rather than the "shower"??
    PS: If even the answer is NO i am still seeking a bigger penis whatsoever and i will still be doing the PE exercises.
    I hope i get some helpful feedback here because on a previous forum the responses i got had got me furious to say the least

nope it is impossible. When you get erect gains you are gaining tissue mass,so hence flaccid gains.
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Yes Realman is right, nothing bad with flaccid gains anyway, if you have a small flaccid but huge erect you may very well pass out because of the amount of blood that's being transfeered to your penis (talking about a very small flaccid and a very huge erect)

Comment

Hate to be a downer, but my personal experience is that the flaccid gains exceed the erect. Personally, I'm happy with that. But it is probably not good news for you.
        Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

I just don't understand why he don't want any flaccid gains, I mean if it is 6-7" i would understand it

Comment

Flaccid gains are fun but I've always been after erect gains myself.

The only thing I can think of is to increase your EQ as much as possible.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

In all honesty I'm not really after flaccid gains as well but the just comes when i get erect gains so i don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
                nope it is impossible. When you get erect gains you are gaining tissue mass,so hence flaccid gains.
                I agree. The mass comes from not only enlarged smooth muscle cells, but from the fact that those cells go through mitosis (cell division) when they get too large to take care of themselves. Thus you have more cells in roughly the same amount of area. Now add size to all of those new cells and I see no way you can keep the same size flaccid. Your request isn't silly. What is important to you is important - period. I have worked to make my sack and testes larger, and I am always hit with the "why do you want that" shit.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want only erect gains?
                  Ziege

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
                    +1

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    I agree. The mass comes from not only enlarged smooth muscle cells, but from the fact that those cells go through mitosis (cell division) when they get too large to take care of themselves. Thus you have more cells in roughly the same amount of area. Now add size to all of those new cells and I see no way you can keep the same size flaccid. Your request isn't silly. What is important to you is important - period...
                    Exactly!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Excellent replies from everyone... Thank you very much guys!
                      Although a little disappointed i am still ready for my journey to a bigger and healthier penis.

Ziege
                      asked why i want this... Well although most guys are proud to have a big bulge in their jeans and a long hanging thing in the shower to show off, I on the other hand would feel shy to have my flaccid penis large and easily noticable by others(of both sexes).

So i am starting propably tomorrow the JP routine for the 1st time and now i will be measuring my starting dimensions, wish me luck...

Comment

Good luck!!! Make sure to read all the safety tips if you have not already (middle of the page). https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Good luck. And maybe over time you'll find that you aren't so self-conscious about having a noticeable bulge. Who knows?
                          Ziege

Comment

Thanks OP (buc) for asking this question. I have been considering asking this question for a few weeks now. Since starting pe I have gained a considerable amount in flaccid size which has been nice but i havnt gained as much size erect.

I'd prefer my flaccid be smaller. atm It actually sticks out quite abit and i feel it is very noticeable when wearing fitted shorts or tighter jeans. I'm only 150lbs and my flaccid is around 4.25x4.5. May sound weird to some guys on here but It does change the way my pants sit and how my shirt falls if u get what I mean. Maybe I'm paranoid!
                            dec 2011
                            NPBEL 6.1
                            BPEL 6.4
                            BG 5.9 --6.0
                            MEG 5.6--5.65
                            heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

not paranoid. i'm sure it does all that, and i'm sure people notice. it's just that some of us (me, for example) WANT that.
                              Ziege

Comment

Working...
                              X