MeCoach WORKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeCoach WORKS

I joined MeCoach not too long ago, maybe a month ago, and I have to say that Big Al provides a great perspective from all aspects of PE.

I won't give away my routine, just because it would be wrong to do so since I paid for the training, but I've already made length gains and my routine is about 97% simpler than what I was doing before.

If you find yourself plateauing or struggling to make gains, by all means, go to maleenhancementcoach.com and give Big Al a try.

I will do after pictures when I reach 7.0 BPEL, but right now I'm at 6.5-6.6 and I started out at 6.1.

My goal is to reach 7.5 BPEL or 7.0 NBPEL and 5.25-5.5 EG, and through MeCoach, I feel like it's more than possible to get there within the next few months.
    Start: 1/6/15
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
    BPEL: 6.5 in
    EG: 4.25 in
    Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

What does the green thingy mean on your BPEL and EG? It means you've gone from 4.8" to 6.5"? in BPEL, how long did it take you? Ohh btw thanks for the advice I may very well consider to get a coach as well

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
      What does the green thingy mean on your BPEL and EG? It means you've gone from 4.8" to 6.5"? in BPEL, how long did it take you? Ohh btw thanks for the advice I may very well consider to get a coach as well
      Started 5-26-12 so just over a year. But I was also 80 pounds overweight when i did those measurements, and i lost all the weight too, so i know that plays a role in measurements as well.

Comment

Congrats on the gains brother. That Big Al is one sharp cookie. Keep doing as he suggests and you will have a monster soon enough.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by experimentor View Post
          Started 5-26-12 so just over a year. But I was also 80 pounds overweight when i did those measurements, and i lost all the weight too, so i know that plays a role in measurements as well.

If you measured BPEL correctly, that is bone-pressed, then the measurement should be minimally influenced by losing the weight. That means you've had some very admirable gains, bud. Congratulations and keep it up!

-Cheers!
          "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
          "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Congrats on the gain. I have been debating going to Big Al myself. However, as a newbie, I decided to do JP90 first (almost done month one). When I'm done with JP90 I'm off to either Big Al or a hanging routine I find here (I'm leaning toward Big Al). Thanks for the critique. Please keep us updated (for your sake and Big Al's).

BTW, am I reading correctly that you started PE May 2012 with a BPEL of 4.8" and you've made it to BPEL 6.5" now? That is simply amazing!!!!

Comment

Correction: I'm at 6.35 now -- I got the most official ruler possible, and I lost .15 in the process, but thanks for the love anyway! I'm not going to stop until I reach 7.5 x 5 or 5.5.

Comment

Originally posted by GoalIs8 View Post
                Congrats on the gain. I have been debating going to Big Al myself. However, as a newbie, I decided to do JP90 first (almost done month one). When I'm done with JP90 I'm off to either Big Al or a hanging routine I find here (I'm leaning toward Big Al). Thanks for the critique. Please keep us updated (for your sake and Big Al's).

BTW, am I reading correctly that you started PE May 2012 with a BPEL of 4.8" and you've made it to BPEL 6.5" now? That is simply amazing!!!!
                Thank you for the vote of confidence, and please let me know when you're ready to start

If you have any questions about mecoach, please feel free to ask me here, via PM, or email.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X