Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did it take you to see gains?

Approximately how long did it take you to gain around half an inch in length gains?

I'm just looking for some motivation, I've been stretching, and jelqing for almost 3 weeks now, with a minor injury that caused me to stop for 4-5days.
    I'm just wondering as to how long it took some of you to see about half an inch of length gains. The stretching guide I read claimed about half an inch in the first 6-8weeks.

Find out for yourself. I have gained 1.2 inches and that took about a year.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

You should be seeing gains after the JP90 a lot of people report gains after a month of it though.

Comment

Thanks for the posts, i'm just looking for some motivation. I've felt my penis hang a bit differently, it seems a bit heavier, and a bit thicker, but no noticable gains. I'm at about 5.75 and 6 at 10EQ, and my goal is 6.5inch at 9EQ. For some reason, I stay at 10EQ for a very short amount of time :\

Just looking for some motivation

Comment

Those flaccid gains are a good sign. Your penis is getting accustomed to the exercises and you should begin seeing gains soon.

Comment

Until someone comes along, and provides you with motivation, that is acceptable to you.....I would suggest you go internal, and create your own motivation.
            It is perfectly fine for you to do that; infact it just may work out better.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You don't need motivation to gain right now, if your focus during your first 90 days is gaining then you will end up being disappointed and will most likely injure yourself (which you stated you already have). Your beginning routine is about conditioning your penis to prepare for advanced exercises and increased intensity of existing exercises. Gains should be a side effect, nothing more than a positive PI. Focus on your technique, a good jelq is worth ten bad ones, learn to listen to your penis as it will tell you what's good and when you are overtraining.
              Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
              "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
              "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I've gained 1.8" length, 0.2" girth in two years. But I only focus on length, not much girth work. What I've found out over the past year, stick to a good routine for as much as you can, it doesn't matter if you can't, consistency is more important than actual volume. Plenty of rest periods are a must. Active rest as in mild stretching to increase blood flow/ healing is ok. Tractionwrap/extender to cement gains. Also the use of a cock ring after girth work. The idea is that you need to keep your penis at the 'stretched' length after your work out. Also stretch at your full intensity 110%
                NEW START APR 2013!
                CURRENT!
                AFTER 1HR OF GIRTH WORK AND HARD CORE PUMPIMG STRETCHES 8X6.7"

GOAL APR 2015! BPEL 9.3" EG 7.2"

OVERALL GAINS SO FAR! 1.8" LENGTH, 0.2" GIRTH

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
                  You don't need motivation to gain right now, if your focus during your first 90 days is gaining then you will end up being disappointed and will most likely injure yourself (which you stated you already have). Your beginning routine is about conditioning your penis to prepare for advanced exercises and increased intensity of existing exercises. Gains should be a side effect, nothing more than a positive PI. Focus on your technique, a good jelq is worth ten bad ones, learn to listen to your penis as it will tell you what's good and when you are over training.
                  +1
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Do you need an extender to have permanent gains?
                    Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
                    Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
                    January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
                    April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
                    May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
                    October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Probably not. One might help in other aspects of PE.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                        Probably not. One might help in other aspects of PE.
                        So, the gains I see from JP90 routine are likely to be permanent?
                        Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
                        Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
                        January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
                        April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
                        May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
                        October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

You can have permanent gains as long as you cement them. Doesn't matter which routine or device you use to get there.
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I didn't write down the dates on when I started with the different PE techniques, but it was around early November 2011 that I first started with an extender. (Btw. it was right before I joined PEGym.) I followed the Andropeni$ program rigidly for appr. 3 months before I cut it out as I had maxed the possibilties for adding rods (my penis didn't stretch according to what was claimed in the rigid program). Since Androp. claims that one just has to follow their program to the point to succeed, and it was no way that I could ever put more rods on the extender at that time, I gave up the stretcher.

I instantly moved over to start with JP's 90 days beginners program, and after three months (Feb 2012 to May 2012), I had not the slightest progress in BPEL/NBPEL. I still thought that the sight of the engorged penis as well as a better hang after the exercises might be a positive PI. After the program was done, I simply re-adjusted the program slightlhy, adding a longer warm-up (from 7-10 minutes to 15 minutes), adding stretching directions and increasing the time, going from 30 secs to 50 secs on each stretch. Increased the jelpqs, Also I implemented V-jelqs, only 30 jelqs x3 (between the ordinary jelq-sets). Now, within the next two months I would suddenly experience noticing results. Some slight gain from the seventh month, but much more evident and rappid from the eighth to ninth/tenth month; from then it was at least half an inch gain. This was around the time of July 2012 till October 2012.

Again: I saw no visible gain at all before after at least seven months, and first after the eighth month I understood that there were true gains appearing. Though I can't speak of the possibility of any potential early gains on the flaccid stretch length, as I didn't measure it from the start.

These gains I can't subscribe to easy beginner's gains, nor a better EQ. In fact I experienced my EQ feeling worse at the time of doing the exercises.

I have written most of this before, but I think it is worth writing over and over again. Too often I read of either success stories where people gain a lot during the first three months of conditioning their penises, or I read the opposite of no-gainers or real hard-gainers.

In my case I experienced quite sudden results after only changing the routine slightly, mostly the intensity.

On a side note, but related to the cease of advancing gains: I experienced injuries, to which I am convinced set me back: Too intense stretching did at some time at fall 2012 suddenly cause bruising occur on each side of the glans (two round dark blue spots on each side of the opening of the urethra). And I held a proper grip beneath the glans, but the pressure became anyway too much on the glans. To make it short: It became a recurring issue and a weakness, and I decided to cut out all stretching and jelqing for a period. I let it become a break for three weeks. I think it was around the month of October/Nov 2012. But after three weeks of no PE, it still wasn't all healed and I have had troubles with that area being weak to bruising ever since. Probably I should have had stopped PEing completely for two months.

That is the reason why I have started hanging; to me it obviously that hanging doesn't trigger the bruising on the glans the way that manual stretching did to me. In fact I see the traces of the old brusing gradually diminishing week for week.

I am quite convinced that the weakness of the recurring bruising that led me to have to have longer breaks or lessen the intensity on manual stretching ( = non-consistant training) kept me from gaining more.

Anyway, again: All erect gains were experienced from around after the seventh month till the tenth month.

Comment

I started in February 2013 and didn't notice measurable success until about now. I can comfortably say I have gained .25" in erect length and a solid inch in flaccid length. I stick to manual exercises and have gradually increased the intensity and duration.
                              Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
                              Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
                              Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
                              Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

Comment

Working...
                              X